Media Justin Gaethje responds To Conor/Cerrone fight, "#SayMyName"

The haters are really going to be sucking Justin Gaethje off for the next few months.

I bet churches will be full come the week of the fight. They'll be praying again on Conor's down fall

Why are you so bitter about people asking for the only logical, legitimate matchup. It’s actually very generous to offer a guy who just lost a title fight a shot vs the no1 contender. Seriously: stop crying. This is the fight to make, not some show fight at 170.

I wouldn't think Conor will want to give Ali another red panty night, unless it's to fight Khabib

I’m not really a Conor fan, but maybe he needed a tune up fight before he entered the ring against the rest of the division and the fight with cerrone made sense I guess. Now that he got it out of the way he can give Gaethje his red panty night too.

How does a 40 second, one-sided fight tune-up anything?

Yea this is some old bullshit.

I'm not a superfan of conor, loved how khabib humbled him. But he just came back after over a year and 2 losses, he gave cerrone a much deserved money fight that he's wanted forever, and he won in a way that puts him back on the map.

Justin just wants that money fight too, but you know fans are just going to eat this up and act like Justin is being some badass here.

How does a 40 second, one-sided fight tune-up anything?
The result isn’t the tune up. I was just posing it as a possibility. I don’t know why the paired him up with cerrone other than to give him an easier fight to get him back into the octagon. Isn’t that what a tune up fight is supposed to be?

Not really but if your a connor fan.... Dont you WANT to see this fight? im not a fan of either man but the thought of them fighting sounds like a good night to me. Justin is #3 has a decent chin, good standup good wrestler...shit is exciting to me

Are you Beto O'Rourke

Connor could beat gaejthe...his win streak isnt that impressive... but connor did duck him

Back