K-1 Festa Non Spoiler Thread

Mafanofe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
fights will be posted here soon as possible

3 days left to the big kickboxing event of the year :)

i will go to sleep,when i wake up i will start to find for the semi finals and final and also the title fights and superfights

http://fujitv.live signup for a free trial. Can watch the whole broadcast on Gaora (channel 50) there.
this!

- activate your account on your e-mail

-click on start to play

- select channel GAORA SPORTS(on channel 50 now)

- click on 11:25 am K-1 Tournament and have fun.

this!

- activate your account on your e-mail

-click on start to play

- select channel GAORA SPORTS(on channel 50 now)

- click on 11:25 am K-1 Tournament and have fun.
You make it sound so easy. I'm over here cursing at the screen because I keep getting an error message when attempting to log in saying "Bad email address format" on my PC while for some reason I log in without that issue on my phone. I'm not watching this long event on my phone... :mad:

*EDIT - I was able to get the feed by going to the "subscription" tab and clicking "watch now", then logging in again...

Last edited:
Too cool Andre Maanaart son Roel is K1 HW champ... Takeru alone is helping K1 come full circle again he is such a special talent....crazy event.

Takeru alone is helping K1 come full circle again he is such a special talent....crazy event.
meh! takeru still has not fought a top fighter and he also cuts so much weight even when he does jump to the next weight class he still has a size advantage over his opponents.
He is fun to watch thou but I find it hilarious how some people claim tenshhin is off fightin bums and ducking the fight when it is actually tenshin fighting much better guys and keeps asking for the fight.
You even had takada say rizen wanted to make tenshion vs takeru and I seriously doubt takkada and rizen would have brought it up a few times if tension would not have been pushing for it.
In my mind takkeru is an actual skilled version of yi long meaning he is nothin but promotional created star who would not be in that position if their were consistently fightin opponents worthy of a top fighter

meh! takeru still has not fought a top fighter and he also cuts so much weight even when he does jump to the next weight class he still has a size advantage over his opponents.
He is fun to watch thou but I find it hilarious how some people claim tenshhin is off fightin bums and ducking the fight when it is actually tenshin fighting much better guys and keeps asking for the fight.
You even had takada say rizen wanted to make tenshion vs takeru and I seriously doubt takkada and rizen would have brought it up a few times if tension would not have been pushing for it.
In my mind takkeru is an actual skilled version of yi long meaning he is nothin but promotional created star who would not be in that position if their were consistently fightin opponents worthy of a top fighter
Maybe he means talented from a marketing standpoint

how some people claim tenshhin is off fightin bums and ducking the fight when it is actually tenshin fighting much better guys and keeps asking for the fight.

it's just the muay thai crowd that is very dismissive about his Wanchalong win. and all Tenshin does in Rizin is fight bums. Do I think he beats Takeru? Most likely.

[A crowd member screamed "TENSHIN IS THE GREATEST"]

And one last thing. I've been winning, but I know there's a fighter out there that wants to fight me. But K-1 is the greatest striker's ring. If he wants to fight me... get up to K-1. I won't run or hide. K-1 IS THE GREATEST!"

Last edited:
Guys remember this is the NO SPOILER thread. Just event videos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back