News K1 back to USA

Apparently they’re going to hold this event at Madison Square Garden, that’s quite ambitious @samuelsoncast
It seems really crazy to me. I hope it's a busy event but MSG for a product that has skipped a kickboxing generation outside of Japan.
Does anybody know the K1 banner anymore?

I'd go. I still watch their shows.

The posters are giving off Star Trek Borg vibes.

They should do California though. I'd argue the scene is stronger here than NY.

Interesting LOGO emphizes the word ONE ?
Well, it's part of the actual name. K-1 (One) and the point of the name was that the K represented the different Kickfighting sports under 1 fighting format. I don't think they are trying to take a jab at ONE FC here, they are the originator.

The posters are giving off Star Trek Borg vibes.

They should do California though. I'd argue the scene is stronger here than NY.

Well, it's part of the actual name. K-1 (One) and the point of the name was that the K represented the different Kickfighting sports under 1 fighting format. I don't think they are trying to take a jab at ONE FC here, they are the originator.
These days ONE is more well known world wide and if they confuse the issue a bit people will assume. I give people little credit.

I welcome it. I never understood how this sport never seemed to get big state side. I am happy for the return.

I welcome it. I never understood how this sport never seemed to get big state side. I am happy for the return.
When I attended the k1 Mayhem At The Mirage 2 event in Vegas, it seemed like most the tickets were comped. Sucks

They are doing a world tour.
Their profile is going all over this year.

The poster looks like an alien invasion of New York.

61PNCi+7cJL.png

It's really smart that they've been making all of their recent shows easily watchable for fans outside of Japan.

It's really smart that they've been making all of their recent shows easily watchable for fans outside of Japan.
Yeah, if they really want this to take off they need to dial this shit in beforehand. Make it clear and easy for people to watch. Don't do no PPV shit either.

Back