Media Kadyrov gifts Abdulnap a Mercedes Benz to recoup the fine than Nevada laid on Khabib

Are you fucking insane? That doesn't even snap Mcgregor's head back yet you think it's equal to even one of the gifs I posted? No one who doesn't have Khabib's balls in their eyes thinks that gif proves anything, except that Khabib has pillow fists.

It's a hook... A hook doesn't snap your head back, you moron

And yeah, I do think a hit that lands has more power behind it than a bunch of hits that miss, if Khabib is pillow fisted, why did he send Conor flying in Rd 2?

See any Roman Catholic cars you like?

Mercedes-Benz-M-Class-Popemobile-car-model-630x417.jpg

I can't believe how many people here think it's actually cool that Khabib and his gay fraternity are bending down for a vile piece of shit dictator like Kadyrov.

It's a hook... A hook doesn't snap your head back, you moron

I don't care what punch it was all that matters is that it was pathetically weak yet you used it as proof that Khabib landed any significant shots in round 3, which is completely absurd. Literally all of the gifs I posted show Conor punching harder than that shitty little womanly slappunch that Khabib throws in that stupid gif you posted.

I don't care what punch it was all that matters is that it was pathetically weak yet you used it as proof that Khabib landed any significant shots in round 3, which is completely absurd. Literally all of the gifs I posted show Conor punching harder than that shitty little womanly slappunch that Khabib throws in that stupid gif you posted.

Lol I can picture you getting red in the face angrily bashing your keyboard as you type out that deluded nonsense and it's hilarious...

Conor was schooled like a child, standing and on the ground, deal with it kid

Lol I can picture you getting red in the face angrily bashing your keyboard as you type out that deluded nonsense and it's hilarious...

Conor was schooled like a child, standing and on the ground, deal with it kid

Yeah it doesn't surprise me that you like to fantasise about men given your weird, fruity attachment to your lord and saviour Khabib. Conor did better on the feet than people on here are willing to give him credit for and I've shown just how well he really did multiple times while the only responses I've come across so far have been borderline schizophrenic. You've got nothing and you know it, hence why you can't respond with anything of substance right now.

Yeah it doesn't surprise me that you like to fantasise about men given your weird, fruity attachment to your lord and saviour Khabib. Conor did better on the feet than people on here are willing to give him credit for and I've shown just how well he really did multiple times while the only responses I've come across so far have been borderline schizophrenic. You've got nothing and you know it, hence why you can't respond with anything of substance right now.

Says the guy who thinks obvious misses are hits

I'm not saying whether he is or he isn't. I don't know him personally. But I'm smart enough not to believe the media in the US ( whom lies in pretty much everything they ever put out about other countries) or some European countries who are along on the business trip called "the democracy to the rest of the world", "war on terrorism", "WMD"...etc. You see, unlike you I have a valid education and travel the world so I can make a valid point.
How taste Kadyrov peepee?

Conor outstruck Khabib and landed the harder shots on the feet in round 3 despite being badly gassed, never got truly knocked down and would have clattered Khabib's head if he didn't hide behind his takedown threat.

Go on...

What's up with Eastern European dictators and oligarchs and Mercedes-Benz's? It's always the cars they are driving or giving away. They get some kind of discount or something.

Khabib better hope Kadyrov never sees the bath tub picture.

images

images

Imagine being that gay for someone, that you wear their face on your body

How taste Kadyrov peepee?
Should I really answer to someone with a brain of 7 year old? Do you get from my responses an impression that I somehow like Kadyrov? I sure don't like him. But I sure know he's nowhere near as bad as most of the western leaders who are pure mass murderers. Yet many people have no problem with athletes meeting with them. Western media (and specialy the US media) call anybody who doesn't jump when they whistle a terrorist or a dictator. I'm just not that stupid to eat their lies.

Should I really answer to someone with a brain of 7 year old? Do you get from my responses an impression that I somehow like Kadyrov? I sure don't like him. But I sure know he's nowhere near as bad as most of the western leaders who are pure mass murderers. Yet many people have no problem with athletes meeting with them. Western media (and specialy the US media) call anybody who doesn't jump when they whistle a terrorist or a dictator. I'm just not that stupid to eat their lies.

There are politicians in west who make immoral or wrong decisions that threats lives of millions as a result of direct or indirect effects just how every leaders in the history of human civilization has. But is it their sore purpose? Killing people? No.

Kadyrov on the other hand, does what he does just to erase certain demographic from the existence. You are talking about someone who is on the path of committing genocide you moron. There is a clear line between him and "Most politicians in west".

McGregor fans hate Kadyrov because he stands against everything they believe in.

<Lmaoo>

There are politicians in west who make immoral or wrong decisions that threats lives of millions as a result of direct or indirect effects just how every leaders in the history of human civilization has. But is it their sore purpose? Killing people? No.

Kadyrov on the other hand, does what he does just to erase certain demographic from the existence. You are talking about someone who is on the path of committing genocide you moron. There is a clear line between him and "Most politicians in west".
No. It's just the wat you see it from the lies you here or read. And talking about the leaders in the west: indirect results? No no buddy. They keep spreading false propaganda to make create wars. They do kill civilians and it's as fucking direct as it can be. They are not as stupid as you. They know very well what a war will do to civilians in the country they gonna attack for oil, money and power. Try to speak to some inteligent people, maybe they will open your eyes.

No. It's just the wat you see it from the lies you here or read. And talking about the leaders in the west: indirect results? No no buddy. They keep spreading false propaganda to make create wars. They do kill civilians and it's as fucking direct as it can be. They are not as stupid as you. They know very well what a war will do to civilians in the country they gonna attack for oil, money and power. Try to speak to some inteligent people, maybe they will open your eyes.

Jesus christ, did you even read what I wrote?

Since you are clearly retarded, let it spell it out for you.

Khabib's sugar daddy kills people for sake of killing them.

Other leaders may or may not kill people for sake of

They are not as stupid as you. They know very well what a war will do to civilians in the country they gonna attack for oil, money and power. .

yeah, both would be considered evil, but are they comparable to one another? No, and most people know that.

I get it now. You’re in college. Probably liberal arts. Explains everything.

Back