Kaepernick sues NFL for keeping him out of other teams due to protest

Sadly I agree. Of all the things to take the sport downhill I would never have expected this shit

It was already going downhill for a while. Polls show that most people under 30 do not watch football the way older groups did.

Football, even to me at 38 years old, is not interesting - I haven't cared about the game since 2005 at best.

No need to burn his cash, though.

You really think he's paying for this?

Total speculation on my part here. You know the AP story last week that said he would stand, that wasn't an accident/mistake. My guess is he received a few phone calls after that telling him that was not acceptable, and he would be supported by following through with his "movement".

Again, no facts to back that up, but that's my hunch.

What an asshat. He should have just shut the fuck up and played football. That pointless fucking gesture of defiance to the flag isn't accomplishing a damned thing. He should have actually spent his money and free time doing something to cause real change and I'd bet he'd still be playing right now.

It was already going downhill for a while. Polls show that most people under 30 do not watch football the way older groups did.

Football, even to me at 38 years old, is not interesting - I haven't cared about the game since 2005 at best.

It was but
This didn't help either

He asked for his release -- beyond that, no team has to choose him. There's no shortage of diversity among players.

If the executive should avoid telling the league who to fire -- then the legislative should avoid telling them who to hire.

Kaepernick has always been a little bitch. SF should have never chosen him over Alex Smith.

If he's successful I'm gonna sue every major sports league for not getting a contract.

Would it be wrong to kneel in the courtroom in protest of kaep?
So he is not going to stand in court and give the racist justice system and the judge the honor is he? I mean if he thinks protesting the flag is ok then for sure he is not going to stand and give honor to a system that im sure he thinks has been prevalent in holding back his people.

So he is not going to stand in court and give the racist justice system and the judge the honor is he? I mean if he thinks protesting the flag is ok then for sure he is not going to stand and give honor to a system that im sure he thinks has been prevalent in holding back his people.
*Half of his people.

i don't get how he has a case. didn't the 49ers offer him a contract and he declined? either way he's not a starting QB and he's an even worse backup QB. He needs to have an offense tailored to him. Is it collusion if its because he sucks and isn't worth the baggage?

This is how it starts.

They gon dry up the last bit of his funds, and then his woman gon start fucking with him. ..next thing you know...

Colin Kapernick was arrested today after police were called to his residence....

A washed up player tried to to draw attention to himself by making himself to be a symbol of oppression, and now he discovers no organization wants to get near him because he's trouble?

What a suprise!

Bro, it's SYSTEMIC RACISM!!!

This will lead to Trumps impeachment I'm sure

Dude is a joke, teams offered him contracts and he turned them down.

Fuck him, p'z nerd. Never see you again.
Which teams offered him contracts? I never heard of that.

I hope Colin's lawyer isn't being paid on contingency because this is going nowhere.

All an owner needs to prove is that the negative fan reaction caused by hiring Colin Cancer would be detrimental to the team.

Except for maybe San Fran, where he opted out of his contract.

Moron - His girlfriend is pulling his strings behind he scenes.

If that's true, Kaepernick will still be without a job and a few million poorer.
If he can prove collusion, they'll settle imo. But it isn't that hard to show good football reasons not to hire the guy: he isn't that good; he's already reached his ceiling; he's locker room poison; he doesn't add enough value to offset the potential anger of fans, etc.

Back