Kamaru’s comments on Conor

Mug

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Kamaru made a good point that Conor was well respected (not always liked) for his hunger and ambition in the UFC but one thing I have always thought is that Conor always spoke about the law of attraction and all he visioned was him with one belt on one shoulder and another on the other shoulder never anything after
Since then he has struggled, the huge mayweather payday has dented his ambition also
I cant see Conor actually being a champ again he could beat Gaethje on the right night but Oliveira is almost built to beat him I think he might just be irrelevant now in the UFC and they need to move on

His relationship with his team seems odd at best now. Dude is spiraling out of control it seems. Wouldn't be shocked if he won the Dustin fight though tbh,

Until Conor stops fighting contenders and starts cherry picking matchups again he might not get another win

Has anyone worked out why he is in UAE now?
Has Conor explained how his famous rational thinking got him to such a place and for such an amount of time?

His relationship with his team seems odd at best now. Dude is spiraling out of control it seems. Wouldn't be shocked if he won the Dustin fight though tbh,
His relationship has been really strange for a while he became the name which breeds an environment of yes men which means noone really capitalising on mistakes or trying their best against him in the gym which is a false sense of security its more ‘an honour’ to train with him than to be a real partner
I just dont feel he beats Dustin I think that loss affected him greatly because we havent seen the same narrative after the Diaz loss of obsession and Dustin is a fighters fighter grinding in the gym sparring good rounds getting his timing on point etc and then Conor not so much
His team is probably his downfall in a way also
He needs someone who actually doesnt care about his name and just the fighter ie ATT

Until Conor stops fighting contenders and starts cherry picking matchups again he might not get another win
Which win do you even think he could cherry pick at the moment though that wouldnt look suspiciously lopsided matchmaking? Chandler an even more explosive agressive bigger Mended?

Which win do you even think he could cherry pick at the moment though that wouldnt look suspiciously lopsided matchmaking? Chandler an even more explosive agressive bigger Mended?
There are no easy fights at lw.
Whoever he fights it will be tough for him unless he pulls of an early ko.

I suppose that is his dilemma now hes been reduced to Rumble territory its KO or bust
I still think he's got a chance against Dustin.
He will have to fight the perfect fight to win that one though.
Oh well, at least he's never in a boring fight.

he can beat Kevin Lee and probably Tony...

conor answers to a higher power now he needs no team. oracle conor runs thru the whole division. he is harnessing the power of a cosmic entity and can not be stopped by any mortal

Has anyone worked out why he is in UAE now?
Has Conor explained how his famous rational thinking got him to such a place and for such an amount of time?
The Irish Sherdog WhatsApp group I made up in my head says he is hiding from Irish mob.

If there's a GOD he will get KTFO again by Poirier then we can have 100 less "Conor Threads" per day.

He will ask for Tony next, as he probably feels like he’s a safe option now...

Back