KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Colby was dialing 911. He look shook.

Last edited:
I think Covington would out-wrestle Usman for a UD... don't @ me

Colby played it right

You don't give someone that is begging for attention what they want. The guy is trying to make his name off Covington, and Colby didn't take the bait

Usman got snubbed and that volleyball headed clown in a dress didn't like it. Smart play by Covington imo.

Lmao Usman completely emasculated that bum.

He even got the better of him during their back and fourth at the conference and Usman isn’t even known as a shit talker.

How embarrassing

{<jordan}

WOW that was amazing, I have seem old people get into it worse in the liqueur store parking lot.

I wouldn't acknowledge a fool in a dress either. Usman is triggered as fuck by Colby.

Snooze-man needs to spend more time practicing his eye poke defense and less starting beef with people he's not scheduled to fight.

Whittaker's face here is fucking hilarious

"Is he talking to me?", "no?", "ok good I can't be bothered dealing with this shit"

Whittaker's face here is fucking hilarious

"Is he talking to me?", "no?", "ok good I can't be bothered dealing with this shit"
This

By far the best part of that video (18 seconds)

Khabib standing there like hes so used to the #1 bullshit.

Would be great to see Colby merk this dress-wearing kwanzaa boy.
tenor.gif

Usman was constantly adjusting his dress...no chance of defending a Covington double-leg.

Usman is terrible to watch and a perennial 10-5 in the rankings for the rest of his career. Entitled as hell

Would be great to see Colby merk this dress-wearing kwanzaa boy.
Yeah, Colby sure looked like he was going to merk him right then and there. Note that how he didn't start saying shit until someone got in between them. I'm noticing a pattern with Colby...

Back