Kamaru Usman Clinch Bodyshots are Overpowered. Forearms too long to be Blocked! OP Combo!**GIFS**

Ive read dominating, dismantling, controlling and now destroying. These sherbros really think hugging someone is destroying.....you wanna know what destroying is? Look at what Khabib on the ground does and what Ngannou on the feet does....
To say he controlled Masvidal is fair but he didn't do much more than that.

Im really impressed by his bodyshots in the clinch.....He just dig into his opponents bodies and they can't do shit lol, his Forearms are way too long thus he delivers powerful, powerful blows in those short distances...

Just look at Masvidal trying to create distance from him, he can't, Usman Forearms are too long...He gets punished regardless.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Just look at how Beautifully, Usman did this Overpowered Combo of Stomps + BodyShots + Shoulder strike...Never leaving Masvidal resting
giphy.gif

...Eachtime Usman digs into his body, u can see Masvidal bend over a bit to tuck in his body(Which is Futile since Usman's forearms are too long), so Usman responds with shoulder strikes which keeps Masvidal's brain rattled, then he throws in the stomps as nice distraction to all of this...Amazing Combo.

I feel like those bodyshots in the clinch totally destroyed Masvidal.

He beat the crap out of Masvidal's body and he couldn't do shit....Usman was impressive as fuck....Give the man some fucking Respect <RomeroSalute>
finally someone with a brain

Reflecting on the fight one could have predicted the outcome if we knew that Masvidal could get up when taken down against the cage. Usman wanted nothing to do with Masvidal's striking and Masvidal wanted to avoid grappling in the center of the octagon at all costs.

It's a result of 2 gameplans not just 1. If Usman would've mounted him in the center of the octagon it would probably have been game over for Masvidal. The body strikes weren't really that impressive or damaging but his ability to close the gap on a skilled striker like Masvidal was impressive.

Pinning smaller guys against the fence and landing arm punches, shoulder bumps and foot stomps is super impressive to you? Not even trying to be a dick, just wondering.

They don't look pleasant but don't have enough torque to really hurt someone.

They clearly hurt...Just look at Masvidal Bending Over, trying to get away from those bodystikes...but he can't.

They are an extremely effective tool, the amount of power he generates, is enough to gas/hurt opponents in the long run, extremely impressive.

Not to mention, it's a safe movement for him, little to no downside.....It's not an exhausting movement either...It's really impressive tbh.
Hurt George so much, he had to fake a low blow just to take a breather. What kind BMF is that???

Pinning smaller guys against the fence and landing arm punches, shoulder bumps and foot stomps is super impressive to you? Not even trying to be a dick, just wondering.

They don't look pleasant but don't have enough torque to really hurt someone.

That would be my go to method for defeating the women’s divisions lol.

Mas needed to circle away more, he broke free several times and was content against the fence. Those body shots were nice but let's not pretend like anyone in said position couldn't deliver them all the same.

Ya, I think he stayed by fence because he had no cardio to move around.

Yes love a good body shot and he digs into that. Masvidal gassed faster due to that.

YOu can block em, just gotta be willing to give up the underhook against a wrestler.

Im really impressed by his bodyshots in the clinch.....He just dig into his opponents bodies and they can't do shit lol, his Forearms are way too long thus he delivers powerful, powerful blows in those short distances...

Just look at Masvidal trying to create distance from him, he can't, Usman Forearms are too long...He gets punished regardless.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Just look at how Beautifully, Usman did this Overpowered Combo of Stomps + BodyShots + Shoulder strike...Never leaving Masvidal resting
giphy.gif

...Eachtime Usman digs into his body, u can see Masvidal bend over a bit to tuck in his body(Which is Futile since Usman's forearms are too long), so Usman responds with shoulder strikes which keeps Masvidal's brain rattled, then he throws in the stomps as nice distraction to all of this...Amazing Combo.

I feel like those bodyshots in the clinch totally destroyed Masvidal.

He beat the crap out of Masvidal's body and he couldn't do shit....Usman was impressive as fuck....Give the man some fucking Respect <RomeroSalute>
I did that to a guy in sparring one time and felt really proud of myself. Afterwards I asked him about it, and he said he didn't feel shit lol. I was hitting at about 30% but I expected it to hurt a lot, but he just looked so unfazed by it. I feel like there's a couple of spots on the body where it really hurts, but I you miss by a little it lands on the muscle and doesn't do much. One time a guy hit me not that hard, but I felt a cold shiver in my whole body

Back