Kamaru Usman gets into a wild brawl at PFL tonight

Lmao a lot of bad things happen in a predominantly Muslim region and the geniuses think 'hey must be the religion'

Eradicate Islam and convert the whole area to Christianity and the violence would continue and that's obvious but I figured I'd let you in on it anyway cuz y'need some help
well yea because those people are still in the dark age and have a totally different mentality but you can't say their religion didn't play a part it has never been reformed and its followers are very attached to it unlike most western christians that don't really practice anything, the qur'an promotes sharia law so there you go

Wut?
https://www.fuqrafiles.com/knowledgebase/nypd-informant-ali-abdel-aziz/

smart2.gif
If it’s ironic well played man :)
If you re serious, this is exactly the type of unreliable source I was talking about.

I'm guessing this was Kamaru and Ali Abdelaziz vs some locals

i like how the music went perfectly with the fight

When you're a man and filled with testosterone, you have to constantly prove yourself to other people.

Should actually be the opposite. A man should be secure with himself.

Hope Ali's head got dribbled off the ground many many times.

Lol that guy did nothing when Kamaru pushed him but waited until he turned his back

#1 rule of fighting: Fight to fucking win.

I could get behind his crappy music if he didn't confuse me so much. He wears a confederate flag as a jacket while shouting about Detroit in every song. Total mindfuck.

Only thing protecting a white man in detroit is a rebel flag. Come back to reality bromosexshual

that UFC fighter got lit up

Ali, Usman, Colby and Krazy Horse should all show up to the next small event in the area....

Back