Media Kamaru Usman thinks that...........

he will have more fans in England than Leon Edwards.

“Now you’re in their country, which honestly, I think imma have more fans his country than he will,”

“That’s no knock on Leon. I like Leon; I really do. Half of England is Africa. There’s a lot of Nigerians in England, a lot of Nigerians. He knows there’s a lot of Nigerians and Jamaicans. But I think I will be well represented in England.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2022/9/...media-kamaru-usman-leon-edwards-uk-fans-fight

Can somebody who lives in UK confirm his statement? Or was Usman just trying to match Adesanya's level of cringe?
<36>

No way Leon in the UK won't be pro leon.

I hope he wins by liver shot and can go Boom. Livershot. Dead!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't South Asians (Indians, Pakistanis) the next biggest group of people after English people in England?
If by "English" you mean white, then probably. But if you include Irish, Polish, etc. as separate from "English" then they're a bigger group than Indians/Pakistanis. They're EU citizens so they have/had free reign to move to the UK and were almost all allowed to stay after Brexit. The Irish have also been moving to the UK for centuries so in terms of heritage it's a HUGE population in the UK.

Usman, if Africa and NIgeria is such a great place to live, why don't you and the others just go live there instead of the shit holes like England and the US?

Back