Kanna Asakura vs RENA fight went exactly as I thought it would

I want to see Rena vs Angela Lee so badly still. Seriously, I'd pay for this fight. I'd pay for Kana vs Angela as well!! Please, make it happen.

Is Oliveira going to fight Rena next? Another fight I would like to see!

One FC are going to hold onto Lee like their balls

Thanks for the video links. I was unfamiliar with Asakura. How do you think she would fare against Seo Hee Ham or the larger "atomweight," Angela Lee ?

One FC are going to hold onto Lee like their balls
Hopefully, One FC makes a bigger effort to bring in competition for Angela, although both Rena and especially Kanna are smaller than her. One needs to open a smaller division as Angela and a few others are typically fighting close to 115 pounds. And despite her loss, I would also like to see Jinh Yu Frey, as well as Ayaka Hamasaki and/or Seo Hee Ham against any or all of those young ladies you mentioned. Lots of intriguing fights to make at 105. Are you listening UFC?

I want to see Rena vs Angela Lee so badly still. Seriously, I'd pay for this fight. I'd pay for Kana vs Angela as well!! Please, make it happen.

Is Oliveira going to fight Rena next? Another fight I would like to see!
Basically imagine the RENA vs Asakura fight, except instead of being about equal in size, Asakura is a big strawweight.

Kanna's younger but has a ton more mma experience and fought the better competition, too early to write Rena off even in defeat she didn't quit and went out on her shield. Would like too see Rena in against another grappler like Mika Nagano or Saori Ishioka ,Kanna vs Ham or Celine Haga would be cool.

14064_eb.png

Besides Alyssa Garcia, the other person to defeat Kanna Asakura was Syuri Kondo (who fought in the UFC this year) at Pancrase 277.
Syuri overwhelmed Kanna and I think she was also too strong for her.

I think Syuri would also beat RENA, but it would be by decision.
Syuri Kondo vs Maria Oliveira would be an interesting matchup.
I'd like to see that.
The Garcia fight was a really close fight tho. I actually kinda thought kanna won that fight.

Back