Kanye West is now a Billionaire

Tupac hasn't made music in 25 years. Lil Xan is way better. What a dumb argument.
Um, if Tupac made music as bad as Eminem's has been since 2003 for the past 25 years he'd only be a couple notches better than Xan.

Jay Z on "A Written Testamony" alone is better than Eminem has done since 2002. You're making a seperate argument because you're a boomer who doesn't actually listen to hip hop and still lives in a world where Eminem is a respected hip hop act in 2020 and comparing him to Jay, whose music is far more respected than Eminem.

And I don't listen to either guy religiously. But "Ghost of Soulja Slim" blows out 90% of Eminem's discography

Apparently his ugly ass overpriced Yeezy shoes have him valued him at that more power to him though cant hate on his hustle. I never understood grown men who collect ugly ass Jordan sneakers that look like something a kid designed in the 90s either.

Kanye West Is Worth $6.6 Billion — and More Than Half of It Is Thanks to His Yeezy Brand
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kanye-west-worth-6-6-190004160.html

Good for him, he cornered the market with a bunch of twats who bought into his bullshit.

Hopefully he isn't actually the Messiah he believes he is and he's just teeheeing about the fact people spend money on his bollocks and his church.

They look like Styrofoam slippers you'd put on a dead body if you were shipping it to Quentin Tarantino's basement
Hey, I have a pair of those.

Reactions: Zer
Kanye West/Net worth

1.3 billion USD

Taken from Google either way that's alot of cheese

Political darkhorse with those many money dollars. Harris' vice-president. Lets go wild.

I'm happy for Kanye West.

His Life is a Kanye Test.

He's doing his Kanye Best.

There is no Kanye Rest.

images (2).jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back