Karate Combat, drama, and an attempt at a new league

Put the bjj matches in gi jackets and hakamas, put the striking matches in old school karate Okinawan style karate gis and allow the strikers to grab the jacket.

New president of KC did a Reddit AMA…
Dude comes off as a total douche imho.
<PlusJuan>

I don’t know where they’re going in this new direction but I’m in for the ride. Get rid of Robin Black and stop paying guest commentators that have no buissness anywhere near a mic (Rockhold). Spend it on the fighters.

Some fuckery in that last Alvey bout it seemed as well.

Last edited:
<PlusJuan>

I don’t know where they’re going in this new direction but I’m in for the ride. Get rid of Robin Black and stop paying guest commentators that have no buissness anywhere near a mic (Rockhold). Spend it on the fighters.

Some fuckery in that last Alvey bout it seemed as well.
I didn’t expect him to give answers id agree with, but at least expected blunt honesty.

When asked about shitty things fighters did he said it was just freedom of expression and he didn’t want to stifle that. Like just say controversy sells.

I didn’t expect him to give answers id agree with, but at least expected blunt honesty.

When asked about shitty things fighters did he said it was just freedom of expression and he didn’t want to stifle that. Like just say controversy sells.
Gotta maintain plausible deniability so he can still get a cozy job after running Karate Combat into the ground

They are just trying to be like one fc..
Are you seriously trying to start your own karate league? Lol

They are just trying to be like one fc..
Are you seriously trying to start your own karate league? Lol
If I can scrounge up the money sure, but unfortunately I don’t have trust fund and the only person I knew with one threw their life away with drugs, so it’ll definitely be hard

Last time i followed one fc at all there was a distinct lack of drama which is why I liked it more than UFC.

I find it weird how the former president just left and this new guy took over and is changing everything. Was the former president offered a shit load of money or was he strongarmed?

If I can scrounge up the money sure, but unfortunately I don’t have trust fund and the only person I knew with one threw their life away with drugs, so it’ll definitely be hard

Last time i followed one fc at all there was a distinct lack of drama which is why I liked it more than UFC.
Normally people who create and run promotions have investors. You would need an actual business plan and stuff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back