Media Karo Parisyan looks COMPLETELY different Now!!!

Looks like a guy who needs a good diet and start working out. Looked much stronger and healthier back in the day.

karo-parisyan-gets-ready-to-start-the-second-round-against-dong-hyun-kim-at-ufc-94-georges-st.jpg
parisyan-jpg.991735
His hair is now more flat at the top. Basically unrecognizable.

I recall him saying that he went in a deep depression. I got into one big and it does weaken you and can lead to a big change in your life philosophy. He went from being a tough, but total prick to what seems on these pictures like a someone who discovered what is really important in life; love and dogs! He does look like a bud light drinker however... no excuse for that.

I talk to Karo a few times a year (same judo circle), he's mellowed out a lot and has been clean for a long time. His girl is an awesome cook.

The strangest thing is that the big blue thing in the middle of his face totally disappeared, surgery is totally crazy nowadays. Scars are nasty though, it literally looks like lips.

I recall him saying that he went in a deep depression. I got into one big and it does weaken you and can lead to a big change in your life philosophy. He went from being a tough, but total prick to what seems on these pictures like a someone who discovered what is really important in life; love and dogs! He does look like a bud light drinker however... no excuse for that.
Agreed. Bud Light isn't even any cheaper here now like I was promised it would be. If it was I'd drink it.

Bigger nose and forehead happens when you age he shoulda kept working out though

What do you mean? Don't you know about Sammy Sosas journey?
Man I lived in the US when I was 10 and all the big juiced boys were killing it, never followed the MLB again, 20 years later it seems Sosa turned white, I'm shook.
<{outtahere}>

Back