Karolina wins at 205. We deserve good looking champion.

8442918-375x413-1440202945.jpg

karolina-kowalkiewicz-invicta-9-weigh-in.jpg

Sure buddy...

user_1917374_0d4865_huge.jpg

11875555_1532038323683606_635957446_n.jpg

So you'd say no ? , she's attractive.

if either of them are good looking to you i think you need to get out to a bar this weekend.

Thats not her {<jordan}

Lol. You're right. That was one of the results for Joanna's name and I thought it looked just like her. It's actually Valerie. Walker Smith's actual picture of Joanna looks twice as bad.

Karolina is gorgeous. And amazing.
New champion.

Ew at people trying to convince themselves that Jędrzejczyk is cute.

Joanna is a next level fighter for that weight class, karolina might be pretty hot but not after that fight she wont

Joanna is a next level fighter for that weight class, karolina might be pretty hot but not after that fight she wont

that front kick rearranges faces,and knocks years off

Enough with this cutesy "she looks hot crap". This is mma. Not modeling. I hope Joanna annihilates the new challenger.
Joanna%2BJedrzejczyk%2BBeats%2BUp%2BCarla%2BEsparza%2BUFC%2B185.gif
FluidDisloyalAlaskanmalamute.gif
CooperativeWatchfulHoneybadger.gif

JJ does stupid shit, like look like a gremlin at face offs
Gadelha-vs-Jedrzejczyk-weigh-in.gif
joanna-jedrzejczyk-staredowns-highlight.jpg

But it's not like she didn't destroy the previous champ
ConfusedFlamboyantKatydid.gif

Also if you plan on taking the strap, you're not gonna walk away unscathed
GettyImages-477911258.0.0.jpg
74e11429d74c77fa295c732e4b17fbb4
DjnIWIe.png

And, if you're actually really good, like Claudia levels of good, JJ will go Jon Jones style and eye gauge the hell out of you
KeenElegantAnchovy.gif
LivelyFineHorse.gif

Too bad KK, isn't the one to do it, she doesn't have the necessary skills to deal w/ JJ, there is only one viable contender
25504yp.jpg

I can't stand feminism, but it's shit threads like this that keep giving it fuel.

Enough with this cutesy "she looks hot crap". This is mma. Not modeling. I hope Joanna annihilates the new challenger.
Joanna%2BJedrzejczyk%2BBeats%2BUp%2BCarla%2BEsparza%2BUFC%2B185.gif
FluidDisloyalAlaskanmalamute.gif
CooperativeWatchfulHoneybadger.gif

Oh stop. It's not MMA. It's WMMA where one-dimensional fighters (judo, muay-thai) can become dominant reigning champions fighting random housewives.

At least we'll get a decent looking champion for once

JJ does stupid shit, like look like a gremlin at face offs
Gadelha-vs-Jedrzejczyk-weigh-in.gif
joanna-jedrzejczyk-staredowns-highlight.jpg

But it's not like she didn't destroy the previous champ
ConfusedFlamboyantKatydid.gif

Also if you plan on taking the strap, you're not gonna walk away unscathed
GettyImages-477911258.0.0.jpg
74e11429d74c77fa295c732e4b17fbb4
DjnIWIe.png

And, if you're actually really good, like Claudia levels of good, JJ will go Jon Jones style and eye gauge the hell out of you
KeenElegantAnchovy.gif
LivelyFineHorse.gif

Too bad KK, isn't the one to do it, she doesn't have the necessary skills to deal w/ JJ, there is only one viable contender
25504yp.jpg

Don't worry - the virgins on this forum don't give two shits about JJ's amazing skills. They need their fighter to be pretty and their male fighters to look like what they wished they looked like.

Don't worry - the virgins on this forum don't give two shits about JJ's amazing skills. They need their fighter to be pretty and their male fighters to look like what they wished they looked like.
What's wrong in picking an attractive fighter?

Oh stop. It's not MMA. It's WMMA where one-dimensional fighters (judo, muay-thai) can become dominant reigning champions fighting random housewives.

At least we'll get a decent looking champion for once
No screw that. I like the way she fights. Who cares how the champion looks? Attraction is subjective and in no way will that help during a fight. I just want violence.

Last edited:
Back