Karyn Bryant: "Whispers That DC is Taking a HW Fight"

She is full of it... why would he fight at hw after cutting to make lhw... doesnt make much sense

She is full of it... why would he fight at hw after cutting to make lhw... doesnt make much sense

Well because the options at 205 are limited as to which fighters can cut down on such short notice. Fighting at HW could mean a catchweight bout with a 205'er who cannot make weight. Like Gus, whose camp has already offered to step up for a CW bout at 220.

DC would be cutting up til the weigh-in. He can easily just stop now and not cut any water, that's probably putting him at 220 at least.for fight night.

I'm guessing that's why Gus offered that weight, he knows it's possible for both.

DC would be cutting up til the weigh-in. He can easily just stop now and not cut any water, that's probably putting him at 220 at least.for fight night.

I'm guessing that's why Gus offered that weight, he knows it's possible for both.
Hold on, gus offered to fight DC??

i know a guy

d03018da53e50c7b60a5934e7cf2cfe8.jpg
Tainted supplements

Except he never went out in that fight(not even for a split second like he did in the Hendo fight)

Nice imagination that you have there
LMAO, on a dark day you can always count on Fedor fans to cheer you up with delusions, that fight should have been stopped at least 3 times. Fedor was the head of the union that picked the refs & judges and that's the only reason he didn't lose.

Minikov would make me buy the ppv

DC would prove that he is truly worthy of the Black Fedor moniker if he steps into the ring with his LHW body and beats up a HW!

just make a DC, Lesnar, Hunt triple threat match...

LMAO, on a dark day you can always count on Fedor fans to cheer you up with delusions, that fight should have been stopped at least 3 times. Fedor was the head of the union that picked the refs & judges and that's the only reason he didn't lose.

If that is what gets you off then you have problems.

I call it like it is. Fedor got rocked. He never stopped attempting to roll, defend, or tie his opponent up. He survived and won the next 2 rounds.

He isn;t a top guy anymore but he didn't go out (like he did for a split second against Hendo)

Even Fabio said that he tried his hardest to put him out but couldn't land the big follow up shot

Back