Law Kathryn Steinle's Murder: Illegal Immigrant Found NOT Guilty of Manslaughter by San Francisco Jury

You cant say you want to be a nation where people have a right to a fair trial and then be upset at the outcome. None of us were in the courtroom, but he did have a jury of his peers. We need to trust they did the right thing.

The loss of the girl was a tragedy....and an accident.

You cant say you want to be a nation where people have a right to a fair trial and then be upset at the outcome. None of us were in the courtroom, but he did have a jury of his peers. We need to trust they did the right thing.

The loss of the girl was a tragedy....and an accident.

OJ Simpson comes to mind.

So do we now change Going Full Florida to, Going Full 'Frisco?:rolleyes:

Why do people remember the OJ verdict but forget it was a response to an all white jury acquitting the LAPD officers who beat Rodney King even though it was on video? They were both terrible, but the Rodney King incident was captured on video.

Most of you dont even care about the woman who died and are just using her death for political gain.

I'm as pro-gun as you can be but I'd reconsider this:

That's a taurus 24/7, piece of shit firearm, however even a good quality autoloader may shoot if it's broken without pulling the trigger.

What type of gun was involved? I've read stolen from a federal employees vehicle? Or state employees? The point there is it's probably not a Llama .45, or Hi-Point that's less than $100.

I've been shooting competitively, pistol, and in a combat arms profession for quite sometime. I have never witnessed a weapon accidentally fire, besides machines guns which I have seen cook-off.

I have seen people shoot themselves and others by placing their fingers on the trigger of a loaded weapon.

I am so highly skeptical of this guys story that it "went off". From my experience, that happening is incredibly rare, and even more rare with a quality non-modified pistol.

It is my understanding it was a full-size Sig Sauer chambered in .40 S&W.

"It just went off"

Was a SIG P239. I've carried a SIG P229 for about 15 years, and not ONCE has my gun ever accidentally gone off. The other 70 guys I work with also have carried a SIG and none of has ever gone off "accidentally", unless you count that one time a guy shot a hole in the floor. But I'm quite certain that was more operator error than an "accident."

This toad should have fried. No way he should have gotten away with this.

And you guys comparing this illegal alien murdering/manslaughtering a girl with a cop involved shooting are real jerkoffs. There is no comparison. What stress was the alien under?

An absolute travesty of justice. This piece of human garbage shouldn't have been in the country in the first place, let alone allowed to kill an American woman with an illegal gun. I hope the judge in this case gives this puto the longest sentence possible. I also wouldn't mind a little prison-yard justice here.

2000 this would have made my jaw drop and I'd be racking my shotgun ready for the apocalypse.

2017 I'm more used to "He forced his way into their country then raped and murdered their daughter while screaming that she was a slut with devil genes, but instead of pursuing a prison sentence the Smith family adopted him into their family and housed their daughter's killer in her unused bedroom, where he now makes love to Mrs. Smith.

Mr. Smith has announced his intention to proceed with gender reassignment surgery and voluntary quad-amputation to further 'check his privilege'. The Smiths like to consider themselves positive examples for their community and have received high praise from noted philanthropist George Soros".
<{clintugh}>

Most of you dont even care about the woman who died and are just using her death for political gain.

Not to be callous, but as a complete stranger to the women, at this point the best way to have cared for her would have been to have had justice distributed fairly.

Pretty sure if you ask her family they're likely not too pleased with the verdict.

I would point out that the need for cheap Mexican labour isn't "leftist" but actually a product of a neoliberial race to the bottom, Hilrary Clinton is as left wing as George Soros.
This is where it originates from, but unfortunately the progressives and far left are completely on board with this these days and label anyone who disagrees as a racist.

So sad.

But this is what you get in morally bankrupt, decadent California.

It is a true hellhole (particularly Los Angeles or as J. Cole would say, the LAnd of Snakes) and I urge all CA residents to leave the state.
L.A./So Cal is superior to SF/Nor Cal in every way.

Judging from previous posts I've seen you make, I reckon you masturbated to this case at least a few times. You're grime.

Your article points out that it was a ricochet shot, was that true or was that a "if it doesnt fit, you must acquit" thing. Him walking free is indeed a travesty of justice, since even if the bullet was a ricochet that ought to be at least manslaughter.

well at least ice is moving to deport this guy .. we'll see if san fran cooperates or tries to dig themselves even deeper by shielding an illegal who murdered a U.S. citizen

That's a steaming load of bullshit.

What made all those other cases stand out over all the murders that happen every day in the USA was the perception that the victim would receive no justice and their killers would go unpunished. That the authorities would not expend any effort in their behalf.

In this case the killer has already been caught and nobody is expecting him to beat the charge. He will rot in jail and justice will be served.

So a tragic murder took place. The murderer was caught and he will be punished. The system worked. But too many people believe that it didn't in those other cases, which is why a presidential statement was warranted.

<{anton}>

Not to be callous, but as a complete stranger to the women, at this point the best way to have cared for her would have been to have had justice distributed fairly.

Pretty sure if you ask her family they're likely not too pleased with the verdict.
Good point. We don't know the woman, so of course we're not personally affected by it. However, wishing for better laws and the proper punishment is only fair and not just look for "political gain".
In fact, I believe in this particular case all sides of the spectrum are angry. Both Trump and Hillary condemned the case during the election and how that guy should've been deported a long time ago.

Dude. You realize that was the defense. He told the cops a different story but came up with that 1 after he met with counsel

It would be like a Klan member lynching a black woman but using the defense she committed suicide. Sounds kinda far fetched, right?

Or like the LAPD beating the shit out of Rodney King and claiming he kept resisting. One problem with laymen juries is that many people lack the skills to analyze information in an objective manner free of bias and it only takes one per jury.

That said, my take is that he may have been guilty of IM.

Need to stop letting people be deported as often.
If they have already been deported once, don't ever give them the chance for a third time.

Treat it as what it is, it is an invasion.

Honestly, if onlye 1 in 36 commit crimes, it isn't really that bad.

Blacks as a demographic commit way more crime than that, and no one is talking about deporting them.

Because they are US citizens.

Illegal Immigrant deported multiple times found not guilty in slaying of Kathryn Steinle
Brittny Mejia and Alene Tchekmedyian

750x422

http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-ln-kathryn-steinle-verdict-20171130-story.html

Doesn't manslaughter fall under the alleged accidental ricochet theory?

Just to keep this us vs. them:
Ya'll keep mocking the south and conservatives for being backwards, but the true idiots live in Cali. In any southern state, that man would have been found guilty.

Back