Social Kathy Hochul New York governor "Blacks" don't know what a computer is

There were no blacks on the Oregon Trail
FACT

Who knows what's best for black people better than a White Liberal?
56cp196eny251.jpg

It wouldn't even be pandering. It's just being out of touch or condescending. Pandering at least gets you something, and I don't think this kind of messaging would even appeal to the most limousine of liberals.

lol...

She just said out loud why DEI is so important to progressives.

That they think minorities are too stupid or incapable of performing in Education or the Job Market, so they enact policies to "assist" them while holding other groups back.

lol...

She just said out loud why DEI is so important to progressives.

That they think minorities are too stupid or incapable of performing in Education or the Job Market, so they enact policies to "assist" them while holding other groups back.
That would not be the reason why. I'll point out the irony here and that your argument that progressives think minorities are too stupid or incapable to do X or Y is one of the main reasons minorities tend to vote Democratic (it's very condescending). They by and large don't see DEI or affirmative action or any of the conservative hobby horses as condescending and ten to be broadly supportive of these programs.

That would not be the reason why. I'll point out the irony here and that your argument that progressives think minorities are too stupid or incapable to do X or Y is one of the main reasons minorities tend to vote Democratic (it's very condescending). They by and large don't see DEI or affirmative action or any of the conservative hobby horses as condescending and ten to be broadly supportive of these programs.

lol... Of they support it. Especially business owners. In fact, I helped a friend who owns an Industrial Blasting and Painting contracting business get his MBE certification. He's from the Island of Dominic.

He's now able to charge GC's 25%-50% more than his competitors because most Government work mandates WMBE goals.

lol... Him and I are great friends and I was happy to help. The MBE policy is fucking garbage and unfair, but at least a friend of mine is able to take advantage of it.

Why wouldn't people vote for policies that positively impact them... Who cares if other people are getting fucked because of it.

I'm one of the GC's who work in the area.

Entitlements and Handouts are a fantastic way to buy votes.

Also fun that they all say the blacks can't get IDs, and not a single one of them has proposed any rule to make banks open an account without ID, drive a car or board an airplane without an ID, or enter a government building without an ID, or pick up a prescription at a pharmacy without an ID or rent a house. They don't even attempt to help any these imaginary black people who can't ID to participate in society in any other way, but we'll sure as hell clear the path for you to vote and then send you back to your tent and pretend to care again in 4 years.

I don't think anyone is surprised by this. The democrats are still furious about having their slaves taken from them and have done all they can to keep black people subservient to them. They look at them as less than human beings and every once in a while someone like Kathy Hochul will slip up and say the quiet part out loud. How any minority can vote for the party of slavery and the KKK is beyond me.

lol... Of they support it. Especially business owners. In fact, I helped a friend who owns an Industrial Blasting and Painting contracting business get his MBE certification. He's from the Island of Dominic.

He's now able to charge GC's 25%-50% more than his competitors because most Government work mandates WMBE goals.

lol... Him and I are great friends and I was happy to help. The MBE policy is fucking garbage and unfair, but at least a friend of mine is able to take advantage of it.

Why wouldn't people vote for policies that positively impact them... Who cares if other people are getting fucked because of it.

I miss out on a lot of surverying and engineering work in the NYC area because they all go to MBE firms initially. There are no WBE surveying and engineering firms, lol.

But after the MBE firms fuck the projects up we get called to clean up the mess and then bill the fuck out of them for OT because the second half of the project is playing catchup around the clock.

It's embarassing that the gov literally tries to force women and minorities into fields they aren't interested in. I have a lot of stories about licenses literally being handed out in NY only to be suspended down the road when they catch these clowns doing unethical things leading up to major errors.

How insulting, lmao. Most blacks knew what computers were 40-50 years ago. These Democrat elite have absolutely no respect for blacks. They treat them like children or even pets.

I miss out on a lot of surverying and engineering work in the NYC area because they all go to MBE firms initially. There are no WBE surveying and engineering firms, lol.

But after the MBE firms fuck the projects up we get called to clean up the mess and then bill the fuck out of them for OT because the second half of the project is playing catchup around the clock.

It's embarassing that the gov literally tries to force women and minorities into fields they aren't interested in. I have a lot of stories about licenses literally being handed out in NY only to be suspended down the road when they catch these clowns doing unethical things leading up to major errors.

The other trick is a have a guy start a MBE company, but is basically a broker.

All the usual subcontractors and vendors are still supplying work and material, but it's passed through a MBE broker and he gets to add his 5% cut on top.

Fucking slimey as fuck. Infuriating really. One of the brokers we used to have to use was buddies with the assholes downtown. Shit, they were probably getting their cuts too to prevent any in depth investigation to show this guy wasn't actually doing anything.

But Industrial/Municipal construction is more specialized and you really have to have companies who know what they're doing. It's not like road work or commercial.

Programs like the one you describe certainly aren't one of the top reasons minorities tend to vote left. And at either rate, you're acting like the GOP is above handing out entitlements and handouts when their economic and tax platform is literally meant to shift the tax burden from higher income brackets to lower income brackets. Not to mention plenty of folks vote GOP even if it hurts them economically, so clearly handouts have limited impact on driving voters to the polls.

lap it up

It's funny that she's having her feet held to the fire over one little issue she thinks "the blacks" deal with, and not referring to them as a monolithic race.

These Luxury Liberals are getting a little too comfortable labeling people by race and putting people into boxes, and they're starting to step on their dicks. I mean, even if she meant "AI", it's still a pretty insulting assumption. AI is a term that has never changed since it's inception in like the 1950's or some shit(probably way earlier), but she thinks black people have absolutely no idea what it means, 'cause they like can't read n' shit.

Ever seen the video of the giraffe trying to protect its baby from the lion? It ends up kicking and stomping the baby to death by accident in an attempt to protect it from the lion. This , in the simplest of terms, is the relationship between white liberals and black folks.

Ever seen the video of the giraffe trying to protect its baby from the lion? It ends up kicking and stomping the baby to death by accident in an attempt to protect it from the lion. This , in the simplest of terms, is the relationship between white liberals and black folks.
Hmph...solid analogy.

And can you add to that a bit as to the reasoning behing why?
The other trick is a have a guy start a MBE company, but is basically a broker.

All the usual subcontractors and vendors are still supplying work and material, but it's passed through a MBE broker and he gets to add his 5% cut on top.

Fucking slimey as fuck. Infuriating really. One of the brokers we used to have to use was buddies with the assholes downtown. Shit, they were probably getting their cuts too to prevent any in depth investigation to show this guy wasn't actually doing anything.

But Industrial/Municipal construction is more specialized and you really have to have companies who know what they're doing. It's not like road work or commercial.

I know a woman who in the last 25 years has made close to 50 mil by doing that. At her home the property taxes are $75k a year. When I met her she lived in an apartment.

She used to sell construction gear like gloves, boots, vests and hard hats out of her pickup truck. Then started running invoices for tens of millions of dollars of pipe, ducting and steel through her WBE company tacking on .5% for herself so projects could meet their quota.

Now she lives in one of the richest towns on Long Island. Slimey...

And can you add to that a bit as to the reasoning behing why?
Why do so many minority voters support Democrats? Because they mostly support leftist policy positions, combined with decades of perceived hostility from the GOP. The GOP has also reduced its religious appeal to almost entirely abortion, which doesn't have as much salience with many minority voters who care more about attitudes toward immigration, etc.

Another way of putting it is the GOP is an extremist party compared to most countries in the world, so unless you're already a bred in the wool conservative, chances are the GOP's positions and lack of governance would be extremely off putting at first glance.

Back