Social Kathy Hochul New York governor "Blacks" don't know what a computer is

Why do so many minority voters support Democrats? Because they mostly support leftist policy positions
Which ones exactly? Take the freebies, pandering, and loose immigration away. What are the policies that these highly religious, mostly right wing thinking folks appreciate about the democrat party?

And can you add to that a bit as to the reasoning behing why?

I know a woman who in the last 25 years has made close to 50 mil by doing that. At her home the property taxes are $75k a year. When I met her she lived in an apartment.

She used to sell construction gear like gloves, boots, vests and hard hats out of her pickup truck. Then started running invoices for tens of millions of dollars of pipe, ducting and steel through her WBE company tacking on .5% for herself so projects could meet their quota.

Now she lives in one of the richest towns on Long Island. Slimey...
She single ?

What’s so shocking haven’t you guys taken sociology class?

She looks like some half melted ugly wax figure from someone’s demented S&M fantasy.

Why do so many minority voters support Democrats? Because they mostly support leftist policy positions, combined with decades of perceived hostility from the GOP. The GOP has also reduced its religious appeal to almost entirely abortion, which doesn't have as much salience with many minority voters who care more about attitudes toward immigration, etc.

Another way of putting it is the GOP is an extremist party compared to most countries in the world, so unless you're already a bred in the wool conservative, chances are the GOP's positions and lack of governance would be extremely off putting at first glance.
Entitlements, most minorities are more religious than the majority per captia I would say.

Which ones exactly? Take the freebies, pandering, and loose immigration away. What are the policies that these highly religious, mostly right wing thinking folks appreciate about the democrat party?
Healthcare more approaching a singlepayer system or one with stronger government input, affirmative action (Asian Americans especially love this), higher taxes on the rich and big corporations, gay marriage and rights, pro abortion or at least indifference to it, etc. A better question is what positions held by the modern GOP would appeal to minority voters. Those are few and far between.

And immigrants are not mostly right wing, not sure why you would think that when every election and survey shows otherwise by and large.

Entitlements, most minorities are more religious than the majority per captia I would say.
Some minority groups or more religious, some less. At any rate, it's not entitlements that drive them to the polls. And as I mentioned earlier, this very attitude is a big reason why the GOP has utterly failed to win over so many minority voting blocs.

Or if you want a concrete example. What explains the GOP losing the Vietnamese American population? It sure isn't entitlements.

She single ?
Sorry, didn't realize that first part was in there. Was a copy and paste mistake.

She actually is as of a few months ago. Her husband passed away. She's in her mid 60's now and is a crazy cat lady and has a feline rescue center...

Sorry, didn't realize that first part was in there. Was a copy and paste mistake.

She actually is as of a few months ago. Her husband passed away. She's in her mid 60's now and is a crazy cat lady and has a feline rescue center...
was joking but that is wild. I bet that happens more often, stealing money like that

Few things funnier than when sanctimonious people accidently reveal their inner racism whilst thinking they are saying something profound. Reminds me of Kelly Osbourne telling Donald Trump that there will be nobody left to clean his toilets if he gets rid of all the Mexicans.

Man, whoever came up with the expression "Democrat plantation" got it right. These fuckers do look at blacks like helpless poor creatures always in need of help.
Man, whoever came up with the expression "Democrat plantation" got it right. These fuckers do look at blacks like helpless poor creatures always in need of help.

Oh look, a race baiting thread and NONE OF YOU have an issue with it.

Come on @Scerpi be consistent and complain.

Such a stupid thing to say, what a moron. It's funny though seeing people comment "typical racist Democrats", they're racist on both sides lol.

What a stinky chud circle jerk this thread is.

Its really telling how insecure you guys are about the whole racism thing. One idiot boomer dem says one sus thing and you have giddiness and ecstasy coursing through your veins and you're all rabidly jerking each other off over it.

Hey guys - which party has neo nazis and KKK members in their ranks? Can someone give me a reminder? I forget sometimes. For $100 can anyone tell me which party has neo nazis and kkk members in their ranks? Which party regularly stands up for and defends the confederacy and their statues? Anyone? Anyone?

Another Democrat just like Joe Biden did a few years ago talks about how blacks don't know what a computer is. Can't stop the racism from flowing, there is a long list of things people like that think with what black people can't do, like afford voter ID's. but the strategy of gas lighting a race and making it seem like voting for you is the only way to help themselves is working, so why change it.

"New York governor regrets saying Black kids in the Bronx don’t know what a computer is"​

“Right now, we have young Black kids growing up in the Bronx who don’t even know what the word computer is. They don’t know, they don’t know these things,” Hochul said while on stage at the Milken Institute Global Conference.

The remark was not addressed during the interview and the governor went on to explain that her goal is to provide avenues for communities of color to access emerging artificial intelligence technologies as a means to address social inequality.

Still, the comment drew immediate criticism from some political leaders in New York, including state Assemblywoman Amanda Septimo, a Bronx Democrat, who said the remark was “harmful, deeply misinformed, and genuinely appalling.”

In a statement later Monday, Hochul said “I misspoke and I regret it.”
https://apnews.com/article/hochul-black-kids-bronx-computer-comment-e0c3c69b1ebf9639d8f9e402096f8446

Next she will say if you don't vote for her "you ain't black"

People were quick with the edits.

I very much doubt there is little difference between racism from the political right or left. Oh sorry I mean far right and less far right.

I like seeing the overly emotional posters who can't be bothered to call her out for her fairly racist take on Black inner city kids.

"B-b-but....your party is one that's actually racist, not mine!"

Such high standards. Vote Blue no matter who's racist I guess?

Well they started calling them "Colored" again so its no surprise....

I like seeing the overly emotional posters who can't be bothered to call her out for her fairly racist take on Black inner city kids.

"B-b-but....your party is one that's actually racist, not mine!"

Such high standards. Vote Blue no matter who's racist I guess?
That's the problem with actually being a pawn to a political party.....Both Suck equally.

The funny thing is that loose immigration policies hurt the Minority Communities the most.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back