Katie Hopkins at Islam awareness week in Toronto

Falconkick

A charming asshole
Yellow Card
Reaction score

Muslims are coaxing locals with cookies and other "Free stuff" to preach their wretched religion to them.

Katie Hopkins who knows better asks about their views on Sharia Law...
things heat up. Local Toronto man stands up for her, knows better also

Any people from Toronto in here? Your thoughts everyone?

Oh Canada....wake up

Muslims are coaxing locals with cookies and other "Free stuff" to preach their wretched religion to them.

Katie Hopkins who knows better asks about their views on Sharia Law...
things heat up. Local Toronto man stands up for her, knows better also

Any people from Toronto in here? Your thoughts everyone?

Muslims take their wretched ideology that is Islam so seriously it is disturbing.

I'm from Toronto and I find your hatred disgusting.

The best part about living here is the multiculturalism.

You are a fool. I love multiculturalism, just concerned with people from Islamic countries, you know that whole risk versus reward thing.

BIG risk inviting people over from a culture that despises your culture and wants to destroy it .Very big risk , your inability to realize this is part of the problem.

Yeah multiculturalism is fucking sweet.

In 2018 multiculturalism is just another term for less white people.

I feel bad for the people who were genuinely trying to be nice. That one initial guy seemed quite cheerful and didn’t seem to be appreciative of Sharia Law. One of the girls indicated that the disruptive gentlemen were not apart of their group and to ignore them.

I am not a fan of Islam or any religion but given how hangry I am right now I’d be okay to listen to some people talk for some free cookies.

If you don't act afraid, you're usually fine.

Also, part of freedom is letting people preach their faith. I would hope too many wouldn't convert, but I could handle this without being afraid or very offended.

You are a fool. I love multiculturalism, just concerned with people from Islamic countries, you know that whole risk versus reward thing.

BIG risk inviting people over from a culture that despises your culture and wants to destroy it .Very big risk , your inability to realize this is part of the problem.

I'd say some paranoid neckbeard like you is bigger threat to society than the run of the mill muslim living in the west.

I wouldnt eet eat a cookie offered to me by a Muslim. They probably put glass or poison in it.

I'd say some paranoid neckbeard like you is bigger threat to society than the run of the mill muslim living in the west.

Lol Neckbeard made me laugh...There is a fine line between generalisation and stereotype I realize that..I am not pitting them all in the same group as the billions that want me and you dead because we do not practice Islam.. (assuming you don't practice..but I may be wrong considering your poor logic)

I am on the side of freedom...unlike Islam/Sharia law. I beleive homosexuals have the right to live, I beleive woman should have EQUAL rights. And I also beleive that if we choose not to practice Islam, we still have the right to live and be free.

I also realise that a terrible ideology that beleives otherwise (Islam) is wrong. This makes me a great person to have in society...But you are clearly absent minded so you wont agree. Dont support freedom...Support Islam it is your choice, feeb.

I'm from toronto and I'm not concerned about religious groups trying preaching -- no one of relevance is going to join their cult.

Best part of toronto is financial connection and wealth generation.

From my observations of these type of interviews I see that islam demands respect but does not reciprocate said respect

Can you please elaborate on why you feel multiculturalism is the best part of living in TO?

It’s going to take way more than a fucking cookie to get me to stand there and listen to a much of Muslim
Taqqiya....

Can you please elaborate on why you feel multiculturalism is the best part of living in TO?

Because obviously he likes worrying about terrorism and worrying about the safety of his loved ones.

You people got a nice serving of multiculturalism delivered to you last week.

Oh yeah?

That wasn't any sort of terrorism. Nothing to do with islam.

More people killed by Christians every year than any other religious group.

Not surprising that the right wingers are openly racist; meanwhile muslim people hand out cookies.

Back