Katt Williams wants all the smoke

Went to a Katt Williams stand up just after Trump won the election. His observation on the election was great. He made fun on both democrats and republicans.

Some of the numbers he mentioned sound bullshit but overall it’s probably true what he said. Sharpe seemed uncomfortable at some parts of the interview. Haha

I always thought he was lame then watched his stand Up. I loved all 4 of the movies I watched

tiger-gif.gif
Pimp Chronicles and It's Pimpin' Pimpin' are some of the funniest stand up specials of all times!

Dude is talented but seems to have never moved on from 20y ago, even keeps reheating over and over again some small marginal conflicts from decadesa go like everyone knows about them.

I remember seeing him for the first time in GTA 4 where you could go watch standup. Liked him instantly.

An hour into the interview, this ain't nothing new. Katt has been saying the same things about hollyweird since his first comedy special with the leprechaun jacket and the slick back hair.

This podcast wracked up 7 million views in a day. This one worth checkin out bros?

Sir!!! Who is that in your avatar. Yes I am easily distractable and I have no shame.

But to answer your question yes, it's pretty entertaining.

Back