News Kavanagh “It was going fantastic, really really good. I was really really happy. I wasn’t concerned”

I'm actually struggling to think of a worse coach than this dude

Any boxercise instructor at Planet Fitness would do a better job than this donkey

Oh how quickly we forget... oh damn I legit forgot his name... Fabia! Diego’s Coach. He seemed pretty bad too.

If that performance made him happy, then he has very little trust in his fighter.

Can't blame John, he's probably making decent money simply by complimenting Conor and giving him mediocre coaching advice.

This is just another part of the narrative that Conor is spinning..Say it enough and with conviction and eventually people will parrot what you are saying. It is already happening on here with some people now claiming Conor was dominating parts of the first round.

First round is Conor's best round, while dustin gets stronger after the first

Dustin showed no respect for the left this time and had conor back tracking at one point

John is yes man collecting a cheque

Conor is an idiot keeping him on board

This is just another part of the narrative that Conor is spinning..Say it enough and with conviction and eventually people will parrot what you are saying. It is already happening on here with some people now claiming Conor was dominating parts of the first round.
Also you can’t prove a negative. That’s Conor’s entire schtick at this point. Say the most outlandish things with conviction, capture the most gullible and delusional fight fans, and dare the world to “prove it”

I don’t know why he would feel the need to say this it just makes him look really incompetent as a coach…
Agreed. He could have given a better evaluation and still not thrown Conor under the bus. But I bet they had convos behind closed doors where Conor has instructed him to follow suite or he will cut his pay. His story after the khabib and Dustin fights were more down to earth

He is trolling at this point
"At the 4:30 mark or even the 4:45 mark (of Round 1), everything is gravy"
He used the word "gravy" to point at Dustin Poirier's Louisiana Style Hot Sauce

Jesus, Kavanagh is more delusional then Mcgregor. That leg break saved him from another embarrassing KO

Kavanagh is not delusional.

He is just taking care of his wealth. He knows who got him where he is today, and who signs his paychecks.

Just reinforces the idea Conor surrounds himself with yes men. You’re delusional if you thought that fight was going well for Conor. I’d fire my coach if they couldn’t see there were big problems in that round and couldn’t be honest with me about it.

irrelevant coach. at this point, Conor should knock on Firas Zahabi's door asking for help

conman would have been such a better fighter if he trained under a real coach

Look at what they told him after the Floyd fight. It ruined him. He really believes he's the best boxer in the ufc because Mayweather carried him 10 rounds.

Conor getting elbowed for most of the later part of the round is going good ? {<huh}

Back