• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Keith Peterson responding to Cruz on twitter (Fake)

Cost Cowboy the fight. Was too drunk to see the eye poke that gave Pettis the opportunity to win the 3rd round.

Trash ref

I guess the guy hid a twelve pack somewhere outside the arena and every time he wasn't ref'ing a fight he would sneak out the side exit to slam a beer and have a smoke.

Hilarious but really a poor example of the pedestal refs should be on. On top of that it did nothing to help make Cruz’s comments look like bullshit. His best tactic would have been silence.

haha! I see someone figured it out that it’s a troll account.

I love Cruz but fucking hell that ref just obliterated him.

Yeah a pro ref is making CTE jokes to a fighter on a public platform lmaoo. Wasteland this garbage. Was funny af, but too many retards are falling for it lol

Literally takes 30 seconds to figure out this shit is fake haha, I'm so ashamed in some of you lol

Dude just go look at the profile lmaoo, its obviously fake. He might have changed the name and shit to troll. Like ya know, a troll account lol
I looked at the profile and nothing suggests it's fake. You are telling me someone created the account last year, and has been retweeting Herb Dean and other mma analysts/reporters/fighters for months.. waiting for this exact opportunity?

I looked at the profile and nothing suggests it's fake. You are telling me someone created the account last year, and has been retweeting Herb Dean and other mma analysts/reporters/fighters for months.. waiting for this exact opportunity?
So you see the post where he's breaking the news that Dana has COVID saying his going live in 5 mins. That doesn't suggest its fake to you? man. Get some sleep bud

Wow that's really unprofessional. He's going to regret posting that. He might still be high or drunk.

That was a terrible terrible stoppage as well. If you think otherwise, then you don't know nothing about MMA.
Man, shut up. He took 11 hard and unanswered shots to the dome piece. Was it the best stoppage? No. Was it as terrible as everyone is making it out to be because Cruz is whining and they’re butthurt because they don’t like Cejudo for whatever reason? Fuck no.

wow. That's so insanely unprofessional it's shocking.

This. These refs should know better. These fighter go through alot to reach the top. Of course their going to make mistakes in heated moments. Very shameful of that ref, I'm not even a Cruz fan too

wow. That's so insanely unprofessional it's shocking.
and telling the ref before the fight when he should call the fight if he goes down and accusing the ref and smelling like piss isnt?

Are you really this dumb my guy? Look at the comments on the twitter posts lol they realized it in seconds. It's like a cesspool of stupidity on this thread right now. I'm laughing and mad at the same time

Bahahahahahaha !!!
I cannot believe that Peterson has this level of humour
Fucking savage

edit: I guess it was too good to be true !

Yup! Someone last night was arguing with me that all those shots landed calling me blind and bias. I am watching the replay over and over and watching glancing shots.
Nah dude facing the hardest part of your body (the forehead) at strikes while you try to push yourself off the mat is CLEARLY UNINTELLIGENT AND REPEATED DANGEROUS STRIKES BRO. JOE ROGAN AND DANIEL CORMIER SAID SO. :rolleyes:

Wow that's really unprofessional. He's going to regret posting that. He might still be high or drunk.

That was a terrible terrible stoppage as well. If you think otherwise, then you don't know nothing about MMA.
Wow man, your post was convincing AND convivial! You are so good at this!

Back