Kendall Holt vs. Zab Judah in talks...

liking it......

Good fight.. xroads type of fight that will leave one them as a genuine contender to the top 140's.

liking it......

Good fight.. xroads type of fight that will leave one them as a genuine contender to the top 140's.
Indeed. I was hoping Zab would have to work his way up to the top of the division rather than just have a title fight handed to him against of the marquee names.

Yeah I agree with yall. This is a much better for Zab and kendall. This way if Zab wins then we talk about another shot a top guy.

Holt is getting ko'd. He's mentally weak with a worse skillset

This could be an interesting fight. I'm not really a fan of either fighter but I like this for both of them as opposed to some of the other options (ie, Judah getting an immediate shot at Bradley, Alexander, etc.)

I'm picking Zab too, he looked great against Santa Cruz and Holt looks to be on the way out after getting TKO'd by that obscure african fighter. Superjudah ftw.

via Holt's Facebook.

i read that too...thats my boy from the gym..but i dont think he should take the fight so fast..he needs a tune up before zab...he didnt look great in his last fight in ac.he shouldve beat that guy. imo he should take a tune up for confidence builder then fight zab...would be a big fight at the prodential center..big money

i read that too...thats my boy from the gym..but i dont think he should take the fight so fast..he needs a tune up before zab...he didnt look great in his last fight in ac.he shouldve beat that guy. imo he should take a tune up for confidence builder then fight zab...would be a big fight at the prodential center..big money

Did he take a pretty bad beating in his last fight? I don't think it was televised so i didn't get a chance to see it. I was pretty suprised to hear that he'd lost to a lower echelon fighter like that though.

Actually, an interesting match up. Its a fight that makes a lot of sense aswell.

Great fight! Let's say Marquez gets past Diaz again, what do you think of a Judah vs JMM match up?

I wonder if HBO would pick this fight up or it would be on ESPN or something cause I know Main Events want him on their card in Jersey in October. This would be more suited for HBO though since he's such a name.

Sounds like an awesome fight. I will be rooting for Holt. Both fighters are from the Tri-State area so hopefully they'll have the fight in AC or the Garden. The Prudential Center would be cool too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back