Kevin Federline was getting $1 million a month plus $20 grand in Child support from Britney Spears

But only women get money in divorces everything is the woman the woman the woman an ebehhehehhwhwlalaowoowb
Hey look I found an exception it must invalidate the rule ....

Then when you factor in dat One Tree Hill short arc money... <8>

If all he got was 1mil lump sum +20k/month, just further illustrates the double standard. If a chick married and had two kids with the male equivalent of Britney, shed be walking away with much more than that.

“Date within your tax bracket” is the sort of shit Hallmark should be printing on the birthday cards for little boys

Back in the day I would joke that I refused to date a woman who made more than 25% less that me. Women would lose their shit when I told them that lol.

No way she's making enough these days to pay that.

Spears had to pony up $1 million plus $20,000 a month in child support.

he was living large for sure eating and doing nothing getting that millie a month
{<huh}

do you even read your own threads?

Not the first loser to hit it big. Won’t be the last. These celebs marry these loser wannabe musicians, or djs, or dancers. Happened to Jamie Pressly, Natalie Portman, Alannis Morissete, Alyssa Milano, Francis Bean, Liv Tyler, Christina Aguilera, lmaoooooo

Back