News Kevin Holland vs Alex Oliveira set for UFC 272 on March 5th

Who wins?

• Total voters
Irrelevant fight with no real impact on the division. Can't believe people are going to pay 75 dollars to watch this fight lol
I've never been one to buy every card. With the increases, my purchases will become rarer and rarer. They need to come up with a new model, like a bunch of other countries already have.

Kev's gonna be skinny as shit.

Why didn't he like Middleweight? He had the power for that division. Just needed to work on his wrestling.

Should be a mild gimme fight for Holland's WW debut. Holland, TKO, 2nd round.

I think Holland is the better fighter, however can't see this weight cut going well for him. He's a pretty massive Middleweight to begin with, dude has almost the same height and reach as Jon Jones.
I think Oliveira out-work him and possibly finishes him on the ground after Kevin gasses

I misread and thought it was Alex Pereira vs Holland, which would be a better fight imo.

Kinda disappointing news. This is just a tune up fight for Holland. Oliveira is just about done. Holland should be fighting Randy Brown or D-Rod.

I read it as Alex Pereira and I was thinking fuckkk.

Holland should win this one comfortably.
My head was in the same place. I love holland so I was like “thanks a fucking lot DANA” lmao

Reactions: TCE
Read it as Pereira aswell...he beats Oliveira and would get fucked by Pereira

Considering he's dry and thin on the scale at middleweight, my prediction is he's going to look like a toothpick. Taking another 15lbs off this guy seems like a bad move, he's an appropriately sized middleweight that has been losing on low quality grappling skill.

1064371752.0.jpg

derek-brunson-kevin-holland-ufc-on-espn-21-official-weigh-ins-1.jpg

Taking 15 pounds off that frame seems like a terrible idea tbh.

Two lanky goofs going at it.
I'm taking Holland by 2nd rd KO

I think Alex shocks the world with this one. Holland is kinda overrated in my view.

Back