Kevin Lee, a K-Mart Conor wannabe

Too much credit given to Lee here. I'm going with a "Convenience store" version of Conor... for when you're not shopping at ConorMart... you hit the convenience store & fill up on some generic Kevin Lee

A5rqBQH.jpg

Too much credit given to Lee here. I'm going with a "Convenience store" version of Conor... for when you're not shopping at ConorMart... you hit the convenience store & fill up on some generic Kevin Lee

A5rqBQH.jpg
This 10x.

I just finished reading wtf he said, LMAO, dude is delusional as fuck. Good luck getting close to a million dollars fighting anyone but Connor. Dude would get 5x or more fighting Connor yet he will be granting connor a shot at him? Dude should get on his knees and beg Connor for a title shot if he beats Fergy which I doubt he will.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/10...216-i-might-grant-conor-mcgregor-a-title-shot

Nearly choked on M'lucky charms reading this,

I don't want to post a who the fook is that guy meme, but c'mon bro, his schtick is clunky as fuck

Conor is 100% a fake black person. Whiter than white guy from ireland trying to stir up gangsta rap beefs just because he faces an African American? Waving around rap cds as if anyone even buys that shit anymore?

Conor is a type of fake fakeness thats faker than actual fake

Kevin will beg for his chance to fight Conor like everyone else.

I just finished reading wtf he said, LMAO, dude is delusional as fuck. Good luck getting close to a million dollars fighting anyone but Connor. Dude would get 5x or more fighting Connor yet he will be granting connor a shot at him? Dude should get on his knees and beg Connor for a title shot if he beats Fergy which I doubt he will.
*Conor

100% agree though

A5rqBQH.jpg

Not even that... kevin lee to me is like a product you just reneg, dont use it and wait for the original to be back in stock.

I hope Lee sticks around for a post fight interview after he loses to Ferguson.

People can hate on Kevin Lee but he's just playing the game. Like his schtick or not it has people talking about him sooner than they would have been otherwise so good for him. He's clearly talented as fuck. Maybe not ready for Cucuy but we will see Saturday night.

The problem with talking the talk is walking the walk, derailment Saturday night folks.

Conor is 100% a fake black person. Whiter than white guy from ireland trying to stir up gangsta rap beefs just because he faces an African American? Waving around rap cds as if anyone even buys that shit anymore?

I have to disagree, he's only a 50% fake black person... from the bellybutton down.

Conor = Josh Mario John + Floyd Mayweather + Daffy Duck.

I love Lee even more now. So many triggered McCocksuckers in this thread already. Everyone says to promote yourself, but when you do, you're labeled as a "Conor Clone" and a delusional asshole. Triggered Conor fans = bigger payday if they end up fighting.

He's smart, because if he wins, he'll refer back to this and they'll use this to hype the shit of the fight and trigger all of Conor's fans into watching a rivalry with a huge shit talking event (aka a press conference) leading up to it.

He's going all in with his bold statements, just like Conor did. All he has to do now is win and shit will hit the fan.

Lee acts like a black extra from Eddie murphies Beverly hills cop movie, that's how cliche he is.
a7eZeJ.gif

chill bro, pour yourself some kool aid and watch the 8 mile

Lee cringy as fuck here but he's trying the same bold shit Conor does. Do you really think he's delusional enough that he'd be giving Conor the title shot? He's only playing the game, It just doesn't look/sound as good.

Kevin will learn Conor calls the shots in the UFC - get in line

There are at least 3 guys better than both of them at 155. Fuck em both and their wolf tickets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back