Kevin Lee - "F*** being humble"

Kevin is an entertaining fighter and atleast he has some personality. UFC needs more personality and assholes. It's essential.

was not a nice thing khabib said this after a tough loss. really a dig

Be humble or don't, I honestly don't care as long as you entertain me.

Kevin is an entertaining fighter and atleast he has some personality. UFC needs more personality and assholes. It's essential.

I wouldn't be so sure. His personality is like a combination of Bobby Green and Luke Rockhold. I can't see how that is going to generate a huge base. Granted, at least it's not as bad as Colby's WWE shtick.

Dude continues to show that the mental/emotional game is his weak link.

Ngbrur6.jpg
What do you think of this as a proto type for the poster of Lee's next fight?
(Too Lazy to do a good shoop)
Humbled.jpg

Fair play to him, I dont get the obsession people have with wanting "humble" fighters. If everyone was like GSP we wouldnt have drama to talk about and shitty press conferences lol I feel its usually the insecure people who want fighters to be humble

Lol

It's usually the basement dwellers living vicariously through MMA fighters who enjoy the drama and press conference fights more than the MMA fight itself.

Arrgh why black athlete man say fuck humble?!

Lol at people itt acting confused by what he said

Racism is a thing. He's thriving despite that. You know what he means.

He did beat poverty but he dropped out of college to pursue MMA. He is at least a few hundred thousandnaire in 4 years. It's not too bad and he has really good representation from his management. Lee acts up during pressers and walkin but one thing I like about him is that he isn't crazy on social media. He barely posts stuff when he isn't fighting or post fight.

Being in America you already in the 1% if you were born in some Taliban run village in Afghanistan and made it to the UFC id say you beat the system.

But you didn’t beat the “same old Al”......

Lee’s good enough to be cocky imo

With that said, lock him in there with gaethje ASAP

Serious question, when was the last time Woodley actually even mentioned race or even acknowledged he is black?

Because I think it’s just you weirdos doing that.
Don't you know that acknowledging racism is much worse than racism itself??

Don't you know that acknowledging racism is much worse than racism itself.
kneeling during the anthem is much more offensive to Americans than racism itself.
<TheDonald><28>

Back