Kevin lee is below average

why did they put him against khamzat 2.0 lol that wasnt fair

I love Rinat and I think he's solid, but I think in time people will realize he will fall short of being a top 10 level guy. He isn't Khamzat Jr.

Fz_HRRJXsAcAewV

That went exact as I thought it would I don’t think lee beats anyone signed to the ufc

He just needs to find another Gym. Then we will see his real potential.
That was just a fluke....

He was above average until about 2020, and was actually a good prospect back in 2017....but now he is garbage and washed up.

He looked awful vs Diego, that should have been the nail in his career.

I love Rinat and I think he's solid, but I think in time people will realize he will fall short of being a top 10 level guy. He isn't Khamzat Jr.
Yeah true. Rinat is actually competing while Khamzat is just on twitter

Yeah true. Rinat is actually competing while Khamzat is just on twitter

Khamzat has showcased way more talent and potential. But yeah, Rinat I'd actually fighting and I think he will become a good gatekeeper type.

It was evident early that Kevin was hesitant to engage; mentally was not there. MMA is a tough sport.

easy fight to call. i never bet but that was another lock.

They'll probably give him 1 more. I'd say against Brian Battle or Bo Nickal most likely.

Nah not v Bo, his under UFC protection. That is too risky of a fight for Bo. But yeah they might give him one more.

I don't agree that he was never that good. He was on a nice run leading up to the Tony Ferguson fight and looked good early on that one then stopped Barboza in his next fight. After that, he just fell off a cliff. He had the Gillespie highlight reel head kick but that's basically the only bright spot in his career in years. To be honest I'm surprised the UFC brought him back after a decision win over the ghost of Diego Sanchez.

I think it's mental with him. He isn't that old or even that battle damaged.

Bet hes glad he fought at the Apex now after getting embarrassed like that.

The sport seems to have evolved past his final form, just as the Gatling gun evolved passed the samurai

He did not improve. No clue why he came back. That shit has sailed

Saying lee was never that good is really stupid, he finished barboza and was dominating ferguson before gassing in a way not many people did during Fergusons prime. Almost as dumb as the people who now try claim that conor was never that good and his wins over Aldo and Alvarez weren't that impressive.

Back