Media Kevin Lee names Ferguson, McGregor & Chandler as possible return opponents

Anytime I see Lee in the thread title, I can't click fast enough. It's guaranteed gold.

Almost hitting that Tito status.

Will Brooks talked about fighting Lee last time the Motown Muslim talked about coming back to the UFC and got promptly finished in less than a minute by Rinat.

That might be a fun fight. My money is on Brooks, who's on a 6-fight win streak...against no-names mostly, but still....

He was never elite but let's not kid ourselves, at age 25 he had like 11 UFC wins (3 of which finishes over top 15 guys)

The hype was warranted it just didn't pan out (weight issues, poor/delusional attitude, and so-so camp). Nobody is calling him a world beater or anything present day, he even talked about coming back last week and hardly anyone liked his comment.
Yeah, I remember the conversation about him being pretty much the same even way back when he first started making a name in the UFC and was getting a platform - iirc it was always this guy has real potential but is getting waaaay ahead of himself. I’m sure there were some ppl who really believed he was gonna be the one to beat khabib and all the crazy stuff he said, but the general consensus was this guy might get really good one day, but damn he’s got some delusion going on.

Yeah, I remember the conversation about him being pretty much the same even way back when he first started making a name in the UFC and was getting a platform - iirc it was always this guy has real potential but is getting waaaay ahead of himself. I’m sure there were some ppl who really believed he was gonna be the one to beat khabib and all the crazy stuff he said, but the general consensus was this guy might get really good one day, but damn he’s got some delusion going on.
His second loss to Al Iaquinta pretty much did it for me. I didn't think he'd ever be elite after that.

His second loss to Al Iaquinta pretty much did it for me. I didn't think he'd ever be elite after that.
Yeah the way the fight went too where it seemed like Al just had more will to win even tho Al was one foot out w his real estate stuff growing. But then when FKL ended up at Tristar and murdered Gregor Gillespie I thought maybe Firas and the team unlocked a new level for him and FKL 2.0 had emerged. I feel for the guy tbh cus his belief was always just so much more than reality justified & that can be soul crushing to accept, which on some level surely he must at this point

His brother is more famous for eating shitty food.

I will never understand how this guy ever had hype. It's insane how many ppl buy into shit just bc the guy talks a lot of shit but never backed it up. I'll never understand the obsession with loudmouths, I get having a personality helps but shit talkers get so much hype for no reason.
When his body was healthy he had some good wins.

Gave Barboza the worst prolonged beating of his career, choked out Chiesa, flatlined Gillespie to give him his only loss and gave prime Tony all he could handle.

Paddy pimblett is the only relevant fight for him. Oh wait no Lee's a welterweight now. I don't see much hope for him to have a relevant fight, let alone win in that category.

Ferguson is semi realistic. The other two are so far ahead of him it's silly

Back