Media Kevin Lee Reacts To Loss "I don't know what happened out there"

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
I don't understand all the hate against kevin? All he tries to do is promote his fights. He obviously views conor as his role model. Let him live.
Anyone who views Cocainor as his "role model" deserves all the hate he gets.

After his fight with Tony I thought he would get stronger and come back with a vengeance .....

Must suck for him. This fight has clearly showed he has basically zero chance of beating Colby or Usman. So the WW belt is even further away than the LW belt now.
And he can't blame the weight cut, he looked better at LW lol

He needs to leave that garbage team. Get with firas and follow GSP’s blueprint

He needs to leave that garbage team. Get with firas and follow GSP’s blueprint

He’s the same as Conor, but less talented.

Neither have heart. You can’t teach it. Neither will ever have it. Every single time another fighter pushes them to the brink, they will quit. With Conor he got by on pure talent. Lee doesn’t have that. He’ll forever be a gatekeeper.

Take him down and pound him out, probably submit him. That's what Lee would do, Conor is an awful grappler and his striking isn't very good against a takedown threat.

I don't like Lee but how the hell is Conor going to stop his takedowns. Fouling him 100 times like in the Khabib fight would be his best chance.

Aside from the pressure from Mendes & Khabib, Conor has been very good defensively against a bunch of decorated grapplers. Lee would get take downs but Conor has good scrambles and a tight guard so the fight would be competitive. Just because Khabib mauled Conor he doesn't have a solid ground game.

Don't put Conor in that category lol. Lee, for all of his flaws could still probably beat Conor. They both have pretty bad gas tanks but Conor would probably gas out faster when Lee takes him down. He doesn't have the grappling of RDA or even Iaquinta.

Conor would weather Lee's storm pretty decently and he strikes too quickly for Lee.

Was the narrative for RDA being 4-4 in his last 8 before this, yet he's still winning and looking good in the process.

Lee still has a long ways to go and he's got a lot he can improve on. Just needs to really focus on cardio. Aside from that, his boxing is decent (defense isn't great), and his wrestling is top notch when he's got the cardio to go with it
he is only 26 or 27. just need to develop his skillset more for 2 years to reach his potential. His cardio needs to improve fast.

And people thought this dude would beat khabib.

Lmao

I still think Kevin Lee will get a belt at some point. Or at thee very least fight for one.

..but I think his biggest problem is that he doesn't adapt to what's happening during the fight. He had RDA backed up a few times in that fight and was landing good shots, and then would bail on it for the takedowns which clearly weren't working.

I don't understand all the hate against kevin? All he tries to do is promote his fights. He obviously views conor as his role model. Let him live.

Arrogant with justification....thats brings the hate...

The way he quit after failing that final TD is very telling, he wanted out when things got tough

Back