Banned
Reaction score
That's why he tried to take Charles down after the fight was stopped

timed:

Don't like the guy, but I believe him yo

I believe him, and I’m not a fan..

Obviously something happened, he clearly wasn’t trying to deceive anybody

He was the only one who wasn’t sure what happened

I still don't see the tap, FKL was robbed!

NippyWelldocumentedGelada-size_restricted.gif

Not to mention he had back control until the ref prematurely interfered..

So saying "I was passed out for a second" is a good reason to argue a bad stoppage?

I said this while everyone wanted to crucify him.

Now if Lawler can come out and say the same thing that he passed out against Ben

Robbie actually gave a thumbs up to the ref when the ref checked on him and he never tapped, so....

He gave the thumbs up before, not during the stoppage.

I believe him.

Why would he try to pull something crazy like that?

I mean.... thumbs up is a thumbs up lol it was an awful stoppage obviously

lawler fucked up by being curled against a fence, stuck in a choke, and giving a thumbs up that was hidden under his hunched over body, then dropping his hand limp.

he's as much to blame as anyone

lawler fucked up by being curled against a fence, stuck in a choke, and giving a thumbs up that was hidden under his hunched over body, then dropping his hand limp.

he's as much to blame as anyone
Nope, it’s all on herb. Lawler didn’t do anything wrong, he actually took steps to show he was still there

Nope, it’s all on herb. Lawler didn’t do anything wrong, he actually took steps to show he was still there

That arm going limp looked pretty bad, though. The fact that Robbie was clearly conscious when the fight was called was really, really strange. A bad stoppage, but one that was far more forgivable than some of Herb's others.

Back