Kevin lee vs dilon danis accepted

lee should be accompanied by garry tonon to the ring just to add insult to injury

Its on and now danis and lee noone can back out at this point kevin lee responded to 100k bjj sub win only match to danis responding "SAY WHEN" after danis heard lee saying he revearsed triangle choked him out while they rolled together. Danis got offended and said lets do it live for 100k winner take all... Lol really i dont think anybody gave a fuck but since dilon danis has a huge ego and only 1 mma fight in bellator and claims hes unbeatable he had to call him out on it prolly hoping kevin lee wouldnt accept.

GTFO, social media isn't a contract. I can say that this won't happen, somebody will pull out the "there was no evidence my opponent had/will give me the money"

Its on and now danis and lee noone can back out at this point kevin lee responded to 100k bjj sub win only match to danis responding "SAY WHEN" after danis heard lee saying he revearsed triangle choked him out while they rolled together. Danis got offended and said lets do it live for 100k winner take all... Lol really i dont think anybody gave a fuck but since dilon danis has a huge ego and only 1 mma fight in bellator and claims hes unbeatable he had to call him out on it prolly hoping kevin lee wouldnt accept.

There’s something I couldn’t hear clearly, did Lee say they where drinking alcohol then he tapped him with reverse triangle?! I should timestamp

GTFO, social media isn't a contract. I can say that this won't happen, somebody will pull out the "there was no evidence my opponent had/will give me the money"
It won’t happen. Both managers will shut it down. It’s just publicity

Why are people counting out Lee? A great wrestler can always win against a great BJJ guy if the wrestler plays it safe. We've see it countless of times in major tournaments. Jake Shields himself beat the supposed GOAT MMA BJJ guy in Maia by basically holding him down.

I got Lee. he's got a top level mentality. Danis is a fucking punk. He'll melt under the pressure.

Submission only? What a pussy. He just made his MMA debut, if he's so confident why not an exhibition MMA fight? What a bitch, he knows he has no chance in MMA.

Why are people counting out Lee? A great wrestler can always win against a great BJJ guy if the wrestler plays it safe. We've see it countless of times in major tournaments. Jake Shields himself beat the supposed GOAT MMA BJJ guy in Maia by basically holding him down.

I got Lee. he's got a top level mentality. Danis is a fucking punk. He'll melt under the pressure.

ADCC rules Lee would have a great chance. Eddie Bravo rules he would have a chance too, could win by fastest escape in overtime. But in a true no time limit submission only match chances are slim to none he would get the finish.

That being said Lee has phenomenal MMA grappling, I have no doubt in my mind if he wanted to be a sub only grappler instead of a mixed martial artist he would be one of the best in the world. Always interesting to see an elite MMA grappler go up against a straight BJJ guy.

Ground n Pound should be included, unless Dilon Danis is a pussy.

It will still be ground game, and Sub wins only.....but since they both do MMA, Ground and Pound should be permitted.

I hope Kevin Lee GnP the shit out of Poorman's Conor......Fuck that pussy.
Gnp isnt a sub only submission match......no one ever said dannis is a better mma grappler than lee. Poor mans Conor is a no-gi bjj world champ. Lee said he subbed Dannis, dannis says fuck that lets do it live. Why the fuck would gnp be included. Are you slow?

Submission only? What a pussy. He just made his MMA debut, if he's so confident why not an exhibition MMA fight? What a bitch, he knows he has no chance in MMA.
Because dummy, Lee said he is better than Danis on the ground. Danis didn't say a thing. Now Danis wants Lee to prove it.

If I said I beat the shit out of you in boxing, you don't say "okay...prove it, BJJ fight!"

i do get a chuckle out of some of kevin lee's quotes. most recently to ariel helwani this week regarding which fight he would rather get if he had the choice, conor or khabib - "the conor fight is there, but i feel like people already know i'ma run the man over"

Danis is a real thug, Lee don't want none of this

C99Rwl3XgAExD9C.jpg
Better drink his ovaltine. Danis will put his eye out.

Talking about how you tapped somebody in training is a fucking douchebag move, doesn't surprise me it was Lee doing it. He's a good fighter but nowhere near as good as he thinks he is, flopped against Tony and is still walking around like he's cock of the walk and not some gatekeeper.

Because it's submission only rules? ;)

Would it make you feel better if I cared? I will start cheering for Kevin f rom now on. I'll start now in fact.
Kevin lee is trash and would still butt fuck your clown "grappler" who isn't very good.
I care.
I simply implied you care because of your misuse of a phrase.

Back