Kevin Lee vs Khabib anyone?

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I think this is a good fight. Gives both a shot at redemption and puts the winner in line for the title shot after the unification bout.

So who do you think takes it and how? I say Khabib by grapple f@ck 4th round tko stoppage from ground and pound.

No thanks I want Kabib for Conor - before or after Tony is fine

Kevin Lee just lost and his best win is Chiesa. While he looked good, he needs to be built up more.

Khabib would put his arm behind his back, like a police lock, and beat him like the thug that he is

It's too bad Michael Johnson moved down because Johnson vs Lee was the fight to make imo

khabib would wreck him.

Lee should move further down the ladder and gradually build himself back up. The winner of Pettis/Poirer would be a logical choice for his next fight.

Tony vs Conor
Khabib vs Barboza
Nate vs Lee
Gaethje vs Alvarez

Winner of Khabib vs Barboza fights winner of Tony vs Conor.

I like the fight, but i think Khabib dominates and gets a second round finish

jaMCLh1.gif
Damn Right! That's a fight to make both men grind, both men strong rugged LW's lets do this....

I think this is a good fight. Gives both a shot at redemption and puts the winner in line for the title shot after the unification bout.

So who do you think takes it and how? I say Khabib by grapple f@ck 4th round tko stoppage from ground and pound.
Let me tell you who would not want to see Kevin Lee vs Khabib......*drum-roll*.....Kevin Lee.

Lee seemed very strong with his grappling against Ferg, and he had staph. I believe Kevin "no staph" Lee would be a tough fight for Khabib.

Khabib - Barboza will probably be announced tomorrow. Both have said they have a fight on dec 30.

Lee is still young and just come off a harsh loss. Throwing him right back to the wolves may not be the answer.

kevin lee belongs on facebook prelims

Back