Kevin Lee vs Nate Diaz

How is Nate Diaz OVERRATED? He finished Conor McGregor. He absolutely destroyed Cowboy Cerrone and Michael Johnson. He has fought the best in the world in their prime...fighting at times noticeably larger fighters like Rory MacDonald.

If Nate Diaz is overrated...then who isn't?

Most fighters with low loss counts in MMA carefully select opponents that suite their fighting styles. Nate Diaz is as real as it gets.

Nate beating Conor, Cerrone, and MJ are like the 3 best performances we have ever seen from Nate, outside of those not very impressive. Hell even when he beat Conor he was getting schooled pretty badly.

His best weapon is his ability to repeatedly take damage

Nate beating Conor, Cerrone, and MJ are like the 3 best performances we have ever seen from Nate, outside of those not very impressive. Hell even when he beat Conor he was getting schooled pretty badly.

His best weapon is his ability to repeatedly take damage

Your philosophy makes a ton of sense you delusional HATER troll. DO YOU READ THE STUFF BEFORE YOU POST IT? 99.9% of fighters in MMA haven't fought 1/10th the talent Nate Daiz has.

Not only did Nate Diaz finish Conor McGregor but many feel he clearly won 2nd fight as well. So your going to erase him absolutely destroying Cowboy and Michael Johnson too?

So why not erase ALL top performances by fighters we don't like hypocrite?

Okay genius...if Nate Diaz is WAY OVERRATED then WHO isn't? Let us know fanboy?

Your philosophy makes a ton of sense you delusional HATER troll. DO YOU READ THE STUFF BEFORE YOU POST IT? 99.9% of fighters in MMA haven't fought 1/10th the talent Nate Daiz has.

Okay genius...if Nate Diaz is WAY OVERRATED then WHO isn't? Let us know fanboy?

I forgot how many delusional Diaz fans this site has......and thats "Mr. Fanboy" to you

The thing about diaz is he's kinda the same fighter he was 5 years his wrestling maybe got a bit better same with his all around skills but he's still about the same. I'd pick any fighter that has a ben Henderson style against diaz to this day. Lee isn't high output like Ben, and his overall ground game isn't as good as Bens either I don't think, although his overall wrestling is better than Bens. He looks good crushing mid level guys, but Diaz would drag him into deep waters and prbably choke him out kinda like he did to Conor. I'm not sold on Lee, Trinaldo was getting him pretty good in there fight.

If its main event... nate wins... if its a 3 rounder lee wins.

What?
Conor is the goat of goats of LW and if somebody is a fan of Diaz can say that Nate won twice ;)

I hope this fight happen, if it do i got kevin via unanimous decision. Nate don't do good with versatile muscular opponents Bendo,RDA,and Rory for example.

lol @ "Nate's recently expressed interest in returning to the UFC"

you aint gonna see nat back this year and maybe not even next in his recent inerview he is just saying that b/c he feels floyd is gonna destroy him and conor would want to come back to UFC and give nate a title shot instead of the real contenders

lee most likely beats nate and time favors lee as he is getting better as time goes by nate and nick have failed to evolve in mma, they dont have gameplans, and cant adapt during a fight, takedown defense, leg kick defense ect its sub par

Back