Khabib and Alex Emelianenko

Whoever took the picture needs to be fired

Zero composition skills

1.jpg

Conor bulking for Alex.

maxresdefault.jpg
lol fake Conor. He'll regret once Conor loses his next 3 fights.
But on the plus side, he'll get loads of bicches. They can't differentiate between real and fake

They need to bring Alexsander to the UFC. That guy is a monster, literally and figuratively, because of his rapey-ness. He's 36 which isn't shot for a HW and he is on a four fight streak since prison. He's not a huge name like Fedor and I bet the UFC could get him for a cheap price. I get that the guy is a scum bag but so are many guys on the current roster.

They need to bring Alexsander to the UFC. That guy is a monster, literally and figuratively, because of his rapey-ness. He's 36 which isn't shot for a HW and he is on a four fight streak since prison. He's not a huge name like Fedor and I bet the UFC could get him for a cheap price. I get that the guy is a scum bag but so are many guys on the current roster.
I thought the whole reason he never signed with the UFC was because he had Hepatitus C and no US athletic commission would allow him to fight.

He's my favorite fighter from PRIDE he would've been UFC champ if he'd get a chance

Khabib was present at the Aleks Gonzaga fight yesterday.

Look during the first minute, he is in the ring giving a speech, wishing Aleks good luck ahead of the fight.

FULL FIGHT IN HD (Russian Commentary):

Dude is literally and respectfully scary a fook.

The dude with Khabobs deserves some respect too.

Look during the first minute, he is in the ring giving a speech, wishing Aleks good luck ahead of the fight.

I WAS WONDERING HOW THIS FIGHT WENT DOWN. FORGOT ABOUT GONZGA WALKING OUT TO DANZIG. GOOD STUFF.

I WAS WONDERING HOW THIS FIGHT WENT DOWN. FORGOT ABOUT GONZGA WALKING OUT TO DANZIG. GOOD STUFF.

I'm more surprised about all these promotions popping up in Russia, like RCC that is pretty new. They have nice production as well. Also ACB had an amazing show yesterday, with 3 title fights that all had finishes. They show is available for free on YouTube. Check it out.

I thought the whole reason he never signed with the UFC was because he had Hepatitus C and no US athletic commission would allow him to fight.

He's my favorite fighter from PRIDE he would've been UFC champ if he'd get a chance

That's interesting I had never heard that before. The information on that is hazy because I can't find any concrete evidence of his blood work. An article from 2011 quoted Jeff Monson saying he had Hep C, and an article from Bloodyelbow.com in 2008 said he had Hep B. However if multiple people are saying the same stuff about you for years it tends to statistically lean towards the truth.

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-6_1-40-18.jpeg
    upload_2018-5-6_1-40-18.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 5

I just watched this fight. I notice Gonzaga has on Sprawl shorts.... which is actually incredibly weird since they have been out of business for about 5 years now. I know, because they were my favorite mma company.

How many rapist are in UFC roster?

Jones is a good man compared with this piece of shit

I just watched this fight. I notice Gonzaga has on Sprawl shorts.... which is actually incredibly weird since they have been out of business for about 5 years now. I know, because they were my favorite mma company.

Maybe he stocked up on them back in the day :D?

Back