Khabib/Conor, Takedown and GNP or Standing KO

Donny Limps

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

Both fighters are amazing at what they do. Who's your pick and how do they get the finish?

McGregor by first or second round KO. Probably first round just based on how bad Khabib's striking is.

McGregor by first or second round KO. Probably first round just based on how bad Khabib's striking is.
i've been watching Conors fights and he's way sharper than khabib at just about everything, but khabib has strength, endurance, will, and crazy wrestling. I guess it really depends on who dictates where the fight takes place.

Man i love that Khabib double TD fake to uppercut.....

I hope he catches Conor once with it

Khonor McGamedov via brutal wrestling KO.

If Conor wins it'll be similar to his finishes with Mendez or

lol @ people thinking Conor can score a one punch KO. He doesn't have that kind of power, so he can only do such a thing when people lunge face first onto his punches like Aldo. Khabib doesn't do that, he has excellent posture and always has his feet below him.

d8JTzDA.gif

lol @ people thinking Conor can score a one punch KO. He doesn't have that kind of power, so he can only do such a thing when people lunge face first onto his punches like Aldo. Khabib doesn't do that, he has excellent posture and always has his feet below him.
What is this nonsense? In MMA ref stops fight if guy can't defend himself. Just watch Rousey vs Nunes for example. That was scored TKO and Rousey was consious but couldn't do shit.

What I'd like to happen: The Eagle by wrestlefuck elbowsmash.
What will probably happen: King Manlet retains his throne. All hail the manlet.

What is this nonsense? In MMA ref stops fight if guy can't defend himself. Just watch Rousey vs Nunes for example. That was scored TKO and Rousey was consious but couldn't do shit.
Rousey was about to die
i guess if khabib gets this treatment then we can make the comparison, thatd be ruthless..

Back