Khabib didn't smash (GIFs)

Is that Hastafahi bitchslapping Habibi?

What in the fuck are you even talking about.

Are you drunk?

Look at TS's posts, look up the concept of tongue in cheek and think hard and hopefully it hits you.
he would've dislocated his jaw.

go to a gym and ask someone to put that shit on you. you will tap in 2 seconds, or you'll be eating through a straw for 2 months.

At least I can eat again in two months, this will be remembered for at least two years.

Poor guy just froze... and I am not talking about Conor.

FormerConorFan.gif

Conor won.

Conor won back the moral high ground.
Conor won all the money.
Khabib lost his money.
Khabib lost his belt.
Khabib's goons are perma-banned.
Khabib and his goons are likely losing their passports.

TRUTH he tapped because he knew he had nothing left he was completely exhausted

Tferg vs Khabib Russia then (if they stupidly take his passpport)

Conor won.

Conor won back the moral high ground.
Conor won all the money.
Khabib lost his money.
Khabib lost his belt.
Khabib's goons are perma-banned.
Khabib and his goons are likely losing their passports.

This a joke?

Conor certainly has no moral high ground. It's so crazy some people are trying to pretend that.

Conor's money means fuck all when it comes to combat. Which is what I assume people on this forum care about.

Khabib still has the belt and even if he cant' defend and gets stripped you and I and everyone knows who the real champion is here.

Khabibs punch was the fastest punch i have ever seen in the UFC.

To be fair...he is not that scary. He is a very little guy.

A very big guy in his division because of ducking his real opponents like Woodley, Colby or Usman at 170.

I don't see a Gangsta. I see one of the best MMA-fighters, no doubt... but not a gangsta.

At least I can eat again in two months, this will be remembered for at least two years.
and having his jaw dislocated and fight stopped immediately after wouldn't?

internet tough guys acting like mcgregor shouldn't have tapped here, despite never having grappled a minute of their lives.

I love the guy in the audience that's like, "WHAT???" Like he's never seen an MMA fight. Musta been thinking, "you can go another 2 minutes in that head crank np"

Guy's definitely gif-worthy.

Back