Media Khabib dissing Cowboy: "A coward's mentality".

Doesn't Khabib dislike Coybow due to some racist incident or something, or am I misrepresenting it?

EDIT:

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/cowboy-cerrone-with-racist-comments-again.3033665/

Hahahaha. Cowboy the dumbass. Not racist but truly the American redneck.

khabib should shut the fuck up, if someone is not a cowards it is cowboy !

If khabib wrote that he should feel ashamed ... people don't react to stress the same way, there is nothing to do with being a coward.

EDIT : it seems like khabib's and cowboy has actually a beef, those comments are not out of the blue, cerrone linked khabib to terrorism or some shit it seems, but not sure ( 59 minutes )

Where are the comments about terrorism? He talks about Khabib at 59 minutes but didn't hear anything about terrorism

Khabib and Cerrone have a history, they were schedule to fight multiple times. They also have a "beef" what i remember.

Mj6GM3.gif

Khabib -Humbleness was never my friend.

There are levels to humbleness. He is a very "djigit" :D, like a confident macho guy. But he never flashes with his riches. Sure there are pictures with his cars etc. But he never flashes that shit like Conor or Colby for instance.

So for an MMA fighter he's in the middle somewhere. He does have an understanding for mutual respect and will not trash talk a guy who's shown respect to him.

I don't think khabib is a coward either but calling someone a coward in a language they can't understand/read is ironically cowardly

Cowboy better come out for this I bet $5000 ON HIM TO WIN

To be fair cowboy is a known head case. Literally half the man khabib is. But we all know that. Hence the undefeated record, goat status vs the gatekeeper beer drinking “cowboy” schtick. Donald’s greatest achievement of his entire career will either be competing against McGregor or landing a gif worthy matrix combo on Rick story. That’s about it..

His greatest achievements other than.

1) Having the most fights in UFC history
2) Having by far the most fights in UFC/WEC combined history
3) Having the joint most fights in a calendar year
4) Having the most wins in UFC history
5) Having the most finishes in UFC history
6) Having the most knockdowns in UFC history
7) Having the most bonuses in UFC history

Khabib>Cowboy>Charlie Zelenoff>Conor

Facts
<45>

I'd pay to see him against Lobov in BKFC, but they have to lock them in so Zelenoff can't try to escape after he's gassed.

His greatest achievements other than.

1) Having the most fights in UFC history
2) Having by far the most fights in UFC/WEC combined history
3) Having the joint most fights in a calendar year
4) Having the most wins in UFC history
5) Having the most finishes in UFC history
6) Having the most knockdowns in UFC history
7) Having the most bonuses in UFC history
He is the one dude that means it when he says anybody, anytime, anywhere. I know he got starched but who in their right mind would’ve accepted that fight with till and then follow it up with Edwards. Two huge welterweights

There are levels to humbleness. He is a very "djigit" :D, like a confident macho guy. But he never flashes with his riches. Sure there are pictures with his cars etc. But he never flashes that shit like Conor or Colby for instance.

So for an MMA fighter he's in the middle somewhere. He does have an understanding for mutual respect and will not trash talk a guy who's shown respect to him.
Agree everything you sad, was just sarcastic because people assume if you are humble/? then you are obligated to allways behave 100 correct, like there is no middle ground.

Ummm....Khabib is 10-0 at 170, undefeated in 2 weight classes. Cowboy? Not so much, dude is a perennial gatekeeper.

Records outside the UFC don't count. Its all the more damning if anything that he didn't have the guts to fight at his natural weight class in the big leagues.

First Khabib bullies Artem. Then his team mates suckerpunch conrad. Now he calls a fellow fighter a disgusting coward. Man i cant wait for Ferg to humble this guy.

He is the one dude that means it when he says anybody, anytime, anywhere. I know he got starched but who in their right mind would’ve accepted that fight with till and then follow it up with Edwards. Two huge welterweights

He's a coward who's fought Justin Gaethje, Tony Ferguson, Rafael Dos Anjos twice, Robbie Lawler, Darren Till, Benson Henderson three times, Nate Diaz, Leon Edwards, Eddie Alvarez, Anthony Pettis, Jorge Masvidal and is now fighting Conor McGregor.

Fucking pussy.

It wasn't a threat you snowflake, it was the equivalent of telling someone who was making fun of disabled people to be careful. Fate may make them disabled one day etc...

lol @ being naive enough to interrupt it that way.

Records outside the UFC don't count. Its all the more damning if anything that he didn't have the guts to fight at his natural weight class in the big leagues.

UFC rules don't favour guys fighting in their natural weigh classes. Khabib is not the biggest guy on the LW roster. Cowboy and Tony are both bigger guys.

Weigh ins on the day of the fight would solve this issue.

Oh so you mean he is not the Humble Respectful guy he lets on to be? Wow, shocker....*sarcasm*

He's a coward who's fought Justin Gaethje, Tony Ferguson, Rafael Dos Anjos twice, Robbie Lawler, Darren Till, Benson Henderson three times, Nate Diaz, Leon Edwards, Eddie Alvarez, Anthony Pettis, Jorge Masvidal and is now fighting Conor McGregor.

Fucking pussy.
The list is so long we leave names off the list like Jeremy Stephens, Charles Oliveria, Jim Miller, Edson, Matt brown, Jamie Varner

So by your logic, Cowboy shoudn't fight at 155, because he is a natural 170? OK buddeh....if you say so, anything to fit your narrative eh? Weak af. His natural weight class is the weight class at which he fights. If you want to go deeper, not a single fighter in MMA fights at his natural weight, they all cut way too much weight so they can gain an advantage, but you already knew that....Keep these weak ass replies to yourself.

Even you don't believe your comment mate, just hate on the comment, but let try to be realistic here, khabib destroys cowboy ...

Let's be realistic and admit that Cerrone is the opposite of a coward.

Back