Media Khabib fed up with 'finished' Conor McGregor, believes MMA should no longer support him | ESPN

Khabib: fed up with Conor.
Also Khabib: butting in every time Conor does something.

While I agree, it's better for the overall image of the sport to distance itself from having McGregor as it's face and for sure his time at the competitive top is over, been that way for like 5 years now. I just can't help but feel almost every time Conor fights or has a controversy we get more than a couple of sound bites from Nurmagomedov. Like what ever McGregor does is totally inconsequential to Khabib and yet here we are, once again hearing Khabib talking about McGregor when he could just say he doesn't care, stop asking.

Khabib saying the absolute truth here.

But it has to further damage Conor's spirit and mind when he reads things like this from other fighters.

That's essentially what Khabib is doing.

We all know Conor must have some demons and is in a dark place. Look at the terrible things he's said and is tweeting. Clearly this guy isn't right in the head.

Yet his fellow fighters will continue to belittle him and push him until he's completely void.

I don't agree with this somewhat.
That's how the world works. We're not here to take care of each other's sanity and coddle each other. The world will respond to your bs, and as for your sanity - that's YOUR responsibility and those who know and love you MAY chose to help if they so wish.

You guys must have grown up real privileged to think it's the world's responsibility to make sure assholes don't go over the deep end. It's the asshole's responsibility, not ours.

I think Khabib is insanely jealous despite winning to a degree his probably the goat LW that he still pales in popularity to Conor and the money he has made in small compared to Conor.
Or the most likely thing he just doesn't give a rats arse..
Salty tears again, yummy

No, the problem is that we live in a society where too many people value the wrong human traits. The UFC is a business, they didn't create Conor they're just exploiting the fact that he has somehow managed to gain an unheard of number of fans and supporters despite all the evidence that he's a shit human being. So the real question is, why do so many people idolize a sociopath instead of a decent human being like Poirier for example? It's a sickness in society that is ultimately to blame, not the UFC.

The UFC is part of the society. People get influenced by people who have power.
The UFC has the power to not tolerate this. You can trash talk about someone. But you don't have to involve family members, friends, religion, 'race', politics.

People are like this because institutions like the UFC worship money. Behaviour is tolerated as long as it serves money.

Didn’t Khabib just beat a woman or something or say he wishes he could? Ironic to see this caveman talk about morals, pathetic inbred

Regardless, he should stfu considering he retired with 4 top 5 wins in an entire career.
Fuck me the Conor load garglers are sooking tonight.

The UFC is part of the society. People get influenced by people who have power.
The UFC has the power to not tolerate this. You can trash talk about someone. But you don't have to involve family members, friends, religion, 'race', politics.

People are like this because institutions like the UFC worship money. Behaviour is tolerated as long as it serves money.

The UFC is a corporation. Asking a corporation to do what's right is like asking a bear not to shit in the woods. It simply won't happen.

The root problem is modern society. Corporations follow societies lead, if society doesn't accept Conor's behavior then the UFC won't either. The problem is we live in a society that has warped values and accepts Conor's nihilistic tendencies.

Sigh...

Conor fights because hes a born fighter.

Khabib stopped fighting because he is not.
That'd be one of the dumbest posts I've read tonight... seriously.
Khabib was born a fighter... he has been training since he was a child. You just can't get much more born into it than him.
Conor is just a pikey plumber

Ive been saying this forever, Conor got lucky a couple of times and was lucky a lot of his opponents let him get into their head.
He never would became LW champ if Alvarez didnt get lucky vs RDA imo

The UFC is a corporation. Asking a corporation to do what's right is like asking a bear not to shit in the woods. It simply won't happen.

The root problem is modern society. Corporations follow societies lead, if society doesn't accept Conor's behavior then the UFC won't either. The problem is we live in a society that has warped values and accepts Conor's nihilistic tendencies.

If ignoring the light in traffic is not fined many will ignore lights.

The problem is that we live in a corporation society. The society is a corporation. Profit is what ultimately counts over values.

Conor 'fans' proving to be the most toxic fanbase ever and they don't even realise that, talk about sense of awareness. Joshua Fabia is waiting for his cash cows.

I think Khabib is insanely jealous despite winning to a degree his probably the goat LW that he still pales in popularity to Conor and the money he has made in small compared to Conor.

Khabib definitely strikes me as a guy who cares about popularity and Instagram likes. Do you think he's jealous of how much bed rest Conor is going to be getting in the next 6 months with his snapped leg?

How does Khabib force women to wear bedsheets outside the home? You're not speaking facts, just stereotyping because he's an observant Muslim. Utter nonsense.

Meh, I shouldn't have to dig up the photo of him with his wife wearing one.

Not really a stretch to think that that's his mentality. He wont even shake a woman's hand on tv.

Idk isn’t khabib the guy who jumped into a crowd risking innocent people safety, spit, orchestrated a cowardly attack after the fight with his goons, and said woman shouldn’t fight?
It’s a dirty sport. Conor is gonna end up dead on this trajectory but I don’t wanna hear moralism from khabib

"Money and fame show who you are," Nurmagomedov told ESPN. "All the time we hear that money and fame change people. No. When money and fame come, these two things show who you are. And what has [McGregor] done? He punched an old guy [in a bar in 2019]. You guys can watch everything he did and understand, it's just like Dustin said, 'This guy is a bag of s---.'

"I saw a lot of tweets try to support him. How are you gonna support this guy? When kids, young generation watch him, watch this sport? If you want to promote your fight, promote.

"If the MMA community is going to support this bad people, this sport is going to go in a bad way."

"Without broken legs, yes, [he could be the same]," Nurmagomedov said. "But with broken legs, he's never going to kick the same. With him, no, I don't believe [he'll return to the top]. Conor have good age [32], but what happened with his mind, legs -- this guy is finished, but he's good for promotion."

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id...-mcgregor-believes-mma-no-longer-support-loss

Why is Khabib so hung up on Conor? Is it the bus incident? I am genuinely am curious.

LOL no body should support mma then. We are watching dudes kill each other for 50k . We have an ex ufc heavyweight champion with green shoot oozing out of his arm . He doesn’t know how to get it fixed . Stop acting like u care . We watch these fights and go on about our day

Could have taken the high road instead of coming off as just bad as Conor.
Hardly as bad as Conor, who threatened to kill Poirier and his wife in their sleep, then posts a photo of Dustin's daughter on Twitter with the word 'gonezo'.

Khabib is boring in many ways.

Back