Khabib gasses in round 4

Mom knows being underneath someone for 25 mins is way more exhausting than being on top for 25 mins

image.jpg

If Khabib is on top and he has been 25 out of 25 times it seems to be more exhausting to the person on the bottom.

A conor fan shitting on a potential opponent? Is normal on sherdog.

According to conor fans conor beat a bunch of scrubs and lost to a juiced up HW with a baseball bat.
Literally no one says that and your irrational hatred of a group of people that doesn't even exist is disconcerting

has khabib ever showed any signs of gassing at all? did everyone think cain was gonna tank in his first 5 round fight?

Possible but his gas tank has seemed absolutely endless so far. Grapplling off your back uses a ton of energy for sure, but even in crazy high paced fights Tony has never slowed down even a little.
He's only gone in the championship rounds once and didn't have a ton of grappling against RDA (if I remember correctly). So he hasn't really had the same kind of opportunities.

Last edited:
Tony doesn’t gas. He went five hard rounds in Mexico City. Chael has even said he’s watched him train when they were at munoz’s Gym and he said he would spar against guys for tons of rounds and no one ever outworked him. I don’t think there’s many guys at lw that can match Tony’s conditioning.
We will see, fighting a standup game is different than a grappling game. But he may not gas. Time will tell.

Tony will beat Khabib and then Conor. Most awkward champ ever.

Fight won't get that far

Tony's finished inside 2
Khabib didn't finish Barboza or MJ inside of two. Tony is a tougher fight than either of them. BTW, I don't have a prediction about who is going to win the fight. However, I believe that Tony has a good chance of winning.

Khabib didn't finish Barboza or MJ inside of two. Tony is a tougher fight than either of them. BTW, I don't have a prediction about who is going to win the fight. However, I believe that Tony has a good chance of winning.

Sorry no he doesn't

MJ and Edson were happy to accept position and survive the round
Tony will do his tooty fruity Eddie bravo shit and roll right into a choke or get SMASHED
I seriously think he gets finished here
Plus.. his chin has been a little iffy lately

Tony has to finish this fight to win. Stylistically khabib will win rounds just from being on top

i am a huge Ferg testicle embracer. i even FB messaged him a few years ago out of pure fandom awe. (no reply lol.)

but look, it's gonna be Khabib y'all. no use in fussin over it. it'll be what it is and that is what it'll be.

(edit: obscenity corrected. sorry.)

He's only gone in the championship rounds once and didn't have a ton of grappling against RDA (if I remember correctly). So he hasn't really had the same kind of opportunities.

Right but keep in mind that was Mexico City elevation where even the little guys were gassing in 3 round fights. Tony somehow picked up his pace as the fight went on.

rda gassed vs tony but still was standing thats only reason i wouldn't bet

Back