Khabib gasses in round 4

Right but keep in mind that was Mexico City elevation where even the little guys were gassing in 3 round fights. Tony somehow picked up his pace as the fight went on.
I gotta rewatch to see he picked up the pace vs. the spread of pace vs. RDA. The last few Khabib fights are showing guys gassing on another level. Just the way he beats people up, it's crazy. I think that will be a question mark or better yet a telling moment on how good Tony's gas tank really is. He may have the tank to work through that. But I'd like to see evidence of it more than once to conclude.

bad weight cut

spot light

expected to win

Tony by KO, round 5
You are smart. Conor will gas out in 4 round in Russia versus Khabib. He have a lot time but drinking fuck him. Sori for Tony but just like Holloway this lost against Khabib will not stop him and when Khabib and Conor retired he will be number 1

yeah he's gonna gas himself out doing the kazatsky after pounding tony out in 2

I've heard people say 'Tony takes over late when Khabib gasses", and I'm like, do these people know who da fook Khabib is? Khabib has some of the most insane cardio ever, and makes indestructible cardio machines like RDA seem lazy, simply by making them the nail and he the hammer.

Great fight tho I expect a blowout (but hope for a war).

Last edited:
Sorry no he doesn't

MJ and Edson were happy to accept position and survive the round
Tony will do his tooty fruity Eddie bravo shit and roll right into a choke or get SMASHED
I seriously think he gets finished here
Plus.. his chin has been a little iffy lately
Everyone has their opinion. I think that Tony's chin is rather strong and he has been submitted once in his career. Khabib was rocked by MJ before he mauled him and took his lunch money. I really like Khabib, and I can't pick a winner.

Tony doesn’t gas. He went five hard rounds in Mexico City. Chael has even said he’s watched him train when they were at munoz’s Gym and he said he would spar against guys for tons of rounds and no one ever outworked him. I don’t think there’s many guys at lw that can match Tony’s conditioning.
I think his cardio is like a Diaz with a higher pace.

He could. But honestly, he had a great weight cut vs Barboza and looked to be in great condition (possibly the best condition he has been in his career), if he has the UFC nutritionist like he did last time, he will be just fine.

I like this thread

- Khabib high pace fighting and pressure is unreal

- Never gone more than 3 rounds

- Bad weight cuts is usual in him

- Tony has gone 5 rounds before without slowing down

You are into something here TS, please someone save this thread, I LIKE THIS POSSIBILITY

Could happen... But both could get the finish before then... Hoping this fight has a bit of everything. Will be well worth the $65...

Tony has cardio for days, but having a guy like Khabib on top will sap him down.

has khabib ever showed fatigue?
He definitely got a bit tired beating the brakes off Barboza. Still breathing heavy in the post fight interview.

Tony won't be fresh either though if Khabib is on top for most of the first couple rounds. His top game is crazy stressful and beats doubt into people.

I feel pretty confident that khabib blasts Ferguson if he can get him down.

Ferguson is just too damn sloppy. Entertaining, but sloppy.

He definitely got a bit tired beating the brakes off Barboza. Still breathing heavy in the post fight interview.

Tony won't be fresh either though if Khabib is on top for most of the first couple rounds. His top game is crazy stressful and beats doubt into people.

if this is true I might have to pick tony in this fight.

Gonna check right now.

nurmagomedov-bros.jpg

C61PnoJWgAEGzat.jpg

A7mqB986XHA.jpg

Drinking orange juice while at McDonalds.

That's some exemplary self-control right there.

Very proud of Khabib.

Everyone has their opinion. I think that Tony's chin is rather strong and he has been submitted once in his career. Khabib was rocked by MJ before he mauled him and took his lunch money. I really like Khabib, and I can't pick a winner.

Just hope for a good fight really but I think that's guarantee'd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back