Media Khabib inspiring the new generation of The Caucasus

Inspiring stuff

He's already inspired them to get the same haircut

Screenshot-20231120-102355-Chrome.jpg

Khabib is the Dagestani @Marlboro_Man. All his boys got the same haircut

lee_hotti_16.jpg

Imagine if some african country had the same amount of people training MMA as Dagestan. Now that would be the complete domination instead of having only two champs in UFC history

I know that Dana did not make a deal with the IRS. I know this. But hypothetically if you really, really, REALLY wanted to get Khahbib to fight again, the easiest way to convince him would be to create a situation of severe financial distress.

Imagine if some african country had the same amount of people training MMA as Dagestan. Now that would be the complete domination instead of having only two champs in UFC history
the state of california has produced more champs than that region of the world. also, the brazillians had their time with the Gracie Clan. Its just a matter of time when the pendulum spins so much that we will have champs from all pockets of the world.

the state of california has produced more champs than that region of the world. also, the brazillians had their time with the Gracie Clan. Its just a matter of time when the pendulum spins so much that we will have champs from all pockets of the world.

Line up all them Californians for Islam the Mack

LOL, with what discipline?? Dagestan does will in mma because they have a very strong base in wrestling that is highest level. Countries in Africa don't have that.

LOL, with what discipline?? Dagestan does will in mma because they have a very strong base in wrestling that is highest level. Countries in Africa don't have that.

Africa still produced DDP and Ngannou. i guess they didn't need that Dagestani discipline to become world champions

Other than running Africa doesn't dominate any sports. You need the infrastructure, training, and resources for a country to exceed at a given sport. The poverty alone probably prevents any African country from ever dominating in MMA, it being an expensive sport to take part in.

Senegalese wrestling is a form of wrestling with some strikes allowed. It sells out stadiums and has a long tradition in quite a few African countries.

With ngannou setting up BJJ schools in Africa and dricus showing africans you can reach ufc level without leaving the continent, progress is being made. Slowly, but still progress. The Africans are coming, they just need more time.

Africa still produced DDP and Ngannou. i guess they didn't need that Dagestani discipline to become world champions

So they had two champions. You also have to look at the contenders and top level fighters in the UFC and other promotions. Dagestan produces many, they have the background to start to mma.

Senegalese wrestling is a form of wrestling with some strikes allowed. It sells out stadiums and has a long tradition in quite a few African countries.

With ngannou setting up BJJ schools in Africa and dricus showing africans you can reach ufc level without leaving the continent, progress is being made. Slowly, but still progress. The Africans are coming, they just need more time.

Sure, but that will take time. I was just saying that in Dagestan they have an advantage cause of the wrestling system in place. It's like Brazil with BJJ.

Other than running Africa doesn't dominate any sports. You need the infrastructure, training, and resources for a country to exceed at a given sport. The poverty alone probably prevents any African country from ever dominating in MMA, it being an expensive sport to take part in.

Sure, but that will take time. I was just saying that in Dagestan they have an advantage cause of the wrestling system in place. It's like Brazil with BJJ.

They're the first continent to add MMA to their olympic games, too. Like I said, it's coming.

Last edited:
Back