Rumored Khabib, Islam, Umar and Abubakar to all Fight at UFC 254

They should form a pro wrestling style stable, the Sultans of Smesh

<21>
Just make it russian

iu

Nice. I just wish we knew who they were fighting

From Russia with Love and gonna have A Good Day to Die Hard

I wonder how it will effect Khabib's focus if they lose?

I wonder how it will effect Khabib's focus if they lose?

Chances are they will all win, especially Islam he's on 6 fight win streak

If one of then loses hopefully it doesnt affect him, he's very mentally strong so I think he'll be fine

Chances are they will all win, especially Islam he's on 6 fight win streak

If one of then loses hopefully it doesnt affect him, he's very mentally strong so I think he'll be fine
abubakr is the iffy one.

Family affair, I’m still waiting for that Zubaira vs Artem fight.

Forget Artem, let Conor back to FW and settle things for good with Zubaira.

Family affair, I’m still waiting for that Zubaira vs Artem fight.

Artem asked to be released from UFC before Zubaira's suspension was over, "convenient" way of ducking

Who cares? Am I the only person tired of seeing these guys fight once per year?

I like watching their fights but none of these guys are very active. Them winning just ends up stalling divisions.

Artem asked to be released from UFC before Zubaira's suspension was over, "convenient" way of ducking
zu gotta cheat to make weight. Artem did good.

I totally forgot zubaira had a draw the night of ufc 242. Not a loss but not his preferred result, I'm sure and khabib still did what khabib do.

So they only need to find a room with a hot tub to fit 4 guys.

I like watching their fights but none of these guys are very active. Them winning just ends up stalling divisions.

I guess I am not the only one that noticed that.

That and the fights aren’t very exciting. I don’t see the Islam hype, he is not the next khabib from what we’ve seen in his fights. Zabit is exciting but he hasn’t shown he can go 5 rounds which is a must if you’re going to do title fights.

Other dudes I forget they exist until they get mentioned again. No appeal

I don’t see the Islam hype, he is not the next khabib from what we’ve seen in his fights.

Other dudes I forget they exist until they get mentioned again. No appeal

Islam should be nowhere near ranked #11. He has beaten no one ranked in the top 15. What's his best win..Davi Ramos? a 22 year old prospect Tsarukyan?

In fact, no one he has beaten has ever beaten anyone in the top 15. He's ranked #11 because of his friendship to Khabib.

I just cant wait for all the grapplefucking <mma3>

Im hoping all the ov's and ev's get wrecked. They exploit the worst rules of mma for "control". Holding someones wrist while doing nothing with your dominate position will never be entertaining. I dont care if you "train BJJ" on the weekends grappler bro, its still boring.

Not good gor Khabib's focus. He was concerned for his teammates in UFC 242 that he didn't warm up properly in the waiting room according to his coach, this time his own family is fighting.
Yeah and just how bad did that affect his performance

I don't like the idea of Abubakar ruining it for everybody.

We need Khamzat on that card. Bring the family together.

Back