Media Khabib Nurmagomedov turned 35-years-old today

Lightweight-GOAT?

• Total voters
bj-penn.gif

I think he retired too early. Everybody loses if you fight long enough. I think Khabib knew this. He only fought in UFC 13 times and should have lost to Tibau.

He's at the age where he can never return in prime now crazy.

35... that's like 65 in fight years. See you in the funny papers, he's pretty much done.

bj-penn.gif

I think he retired too early. Everybody loses if you fight long enough. I think Khabib knew this. He only fought in UFC 13 times and should have lost to Tibau.
lol, it's been over a decade (probably, idk), let it go. Tibau did literally nothing but defend. He defended well, but you get more points for attempting offense than you do for successful defense.

Tibau LOSED. Khabib WINNED. The latter is undefeated and the former got cut. 29-0 bro deal with it. But I agree that BJ Penn is more worthy of LW GOAT title. I dunno why, just feels more "right."

Is it Haram to celebrate Birthdays in Islam?

The prohibition of birthdays is very clear based on the Quran and Sunnah, and the aforementioned analysis. If imitating a religious aspect of another nation, makes us from among them, then it's as if we have renounced Islam as our religion, thus the celebration of birthdays becomes haram.

khabib-nurmagomedov.gif

Happy bday to the champ.

LW GOAT without question. Nostalgic boomers picking BJ are delusional.

Khabib still making haters mad by not losing and getting out relatively unscathed without ever taking a loss. These losers who call themselves “MMA fans” can’t cope with the fact one man didn’t eventually fall down and lose while competing at the highest level. In the end they just want to see blood (hurr durr Just Bleed), and Khabib just refused to bleed. Copium galore.

Back