Khabib over rated?

Rationality

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Khabib hasn't fought very many top 10 guys in the UFC. Iaquinta fought him on short notice. His biggest win by far is over Conor. Some feel that Conor never was that great, while others like me believe that Conor's partying and diversifying business interests have cost him his edge as a fighter.

Either way I think Khabib needs to fight several more top guys to be anywhere near a GOAT discussion. His record is padded. Do you think Khabib is really is good as his record indicates?

Ye, he's a bum, naturally, can crusher, yadda.

His record is padded
Simple as that
His best wins are
Rda 6 yes ago
MJ(great style matchup)
Barboza(great style matchup)
1 day notice Al
Coked up mcgregor who hadn’t fought in 2 years
Oh and did I add that mcgregor is a great style matchup
He also kills him self to make weight

Very overrated.

He probably beats Diaz because he is even more overrated. Also beats Poirier, training camp Iaquinta, weak liver Cerrone.

Do people realize that Al was supposed to be on that card and he had a training camp.

On topic.. depends on perspective I'm sure for some he is.

I don't think he has a GOAT resume.

"Probably beats" is a joke, nothing but MMA math.

I'm not saying he's a "can crusher" I am saying he's not a GOAT because most of his fights were outside of top-10 UFC people. Maybe some people can tell the difference in the two statements.

Khabib hasn't fought very many top 10 guys in the UFC. Iaquinta fought him on short notice. His biggest win by far is over Conor. Some feel that Conor never was that great, while others like me believe that Conor's partying and diversifying business interests have cost him his edge as a fighter.

Either way I think Khabib needs to fight several more top guys to be anywhere near a GOAT discussion. His record is padded. Do you think Khabib is really is good as his record indicates?
Anyone saying Khabib's biggest win is Conor is a dumbfuck who knows nothing about MMA. Khabib's biggest win is RDA - an actual champ with a mean winning streak and a title defense.

You mean the undefeated champion that has never lost a round?

{<huh}

He's the best lightweight fighter and an undefeated champ so he's not overrated lol.

He'll crush Tony Ferguson and I will come back to this thread once that happens.

He is an excellent fighter but his resume is not (yet) very deep with names. Definitely a little early to be dealing in all-time stakes.

I don't think he has a GOAT resume.

"Probably beats" is a joke, nothing but MMA math.

I'm not saying he's a "can crusher" I am saying he's not a GOAT because most of his fights were outside of top-10 UFC people. Maybe some people can tell the difference in the two statements.
Nah, don't worry, we all know Khabib is a can crusher. The guy is 27-0 against cans. Everyone he beats instantly becomes a can and once he beats Ferguson, he will be 28-0 against cans.

You mean the undefeated champion that has never lost a round?

{<huh}

Well other than r3 vs Conor on all 3 judges score cards but other than that minor point I agree with you.

What is over rated exactly?
Hes the champion and right now the best LW in the world. Tony is the only one who can dispute that.
Is he in teh GOAT discussion? Not even close.

Depends who you talk to and what they are 'rating' him as.

Well other than r3 vs Conor on all 3 judges score cards but other than that minor point I agree with you.
Aye... I checked you're right.

One round then... Still looks good on paper.

<Fedor23>

Anyone saying Khabib's biggest win is Conor is a dumbfuck who knows nothing about MMA. Khabib's biggest win is RDA - an actual champ with a mean winning streak and a title defense.
Rdas win was before he was champ
Rda Improved after that fight
It was 6 years ago
If you want to use MMA math mcgregor Knocked out that guy that knocked rda out

He’s still a really good fighter and one of the best but he is being over hyped
For the most part he’s been facing strikers
Or lower level wrestlers who have nothing off their back
If you think he’s goat your an idiot
But he’s not a bum like some say

What is over rated exactly?
Hes the champion and right now the best LW in the world. Tony is the only one who can dispute that.
Is he in teh GOAT discussion? Not even close.

Depends who you talk to and what they are 'rating' him as.

That's my point exactly.

Back