News Khabib owes over $3 million in taxes

some dodgey as fuck website says so, must be true..
Give once a again a good reason for all the Dagestani ( ie Muslim) haters to ooze themselves out of the excrement to post their sour , bitter moaning.

Tax evasion is always BASED.
Consider legal loopholes instead, though. We really have to fund wars in shitholes I don't care about.

The Bronze Bomber Joe Louis had to return to the ring after tax problems, will Khabib follow the same path? A way past his prime Louis lost to Rocky Marciano… Will Khabib return to fight the modern day ‘Rocky?’ Could Khabib vs Sean O’Malley be in our future?
Louis was hosed.

The guy gave truckloads of money away to charities that gave money to WWII widows. He gave away the entirety of multiple fights purses.

Heck, a member of Congress even proposed a bill stating that Louis should be exempt from paying income tax.

The bill didn't get anywhere

The Bronze Bomber Joe Louis had to return to the ring after tax problems, will Khabib follow the same path? A way past his prime Louis lost to Rocky Marciano… Will Khabib return to fight the modern day ‘Rocky?’ Could Khabib vs Sean O’Malley be in our future?
Joe was the Brown Bomber, Deontay is the Bronze Bomber, ik what you mean tho. Sorry if i come across as a dick lol, meant nothing by it just don't want people to get confused from your typo

The profits from Eagle FC should be able to cover that easily.

Paying taxes is white supremacy

*That reminds me, I should probably do mine

some dodgey as fuck website says so, must be true..
Give once a again a good reason for all the Dagestani ( ie Muslim) haters to ooze themselves out of the excrement to post their sour , bitter moaning.
Just like you come out the woods to celebrate their victories cause they got the sake religion as you. On a diferent continent.

Like someone from the philipned saying oh I'm so happy Pantoja won a title he is catholic I will praise Jesus and Marie.

So many people excited in this thread because it's the closest they'll get to seeing him lose lol.

Jokes aside, sources are sketch. If it is true then we'll see what comes of it but it seems like tabloid bs. Plus taxes are theft.

I went to law school and learned it's important not to murder people.

I went to law school and learned that in my country leaving a restaurant without paying is called "bottle pulling" and it's only illegal "if you make a habit out of it". So you could literally do it once or twice and you've done nothing wrong.

Unbecoming behavior from someone who is considered the GOAT to some. I went to school for accounting and learned that it is important to pay taxes. Khabib’s bank accounts have been frozen.

Other sources:

Vladimir Putin 'gave £15.8m present to Khabib Nurmagomedov' after Conor McGregor win​

Oh how times change!

Perhaps Khabib has not paid the tax on his present?

Damn I'm shocked that khabib couldn't pay that off with the reebok coupons they paid him for selling his likeness to EA in perpetuity

I’m probably saying the same shit as a hundred other people,

But put it into perspective.

According to google (admittedly not reliable info), Khabib is worth $40 mil. 3 mil is only 7%. Percentage wise, he’s paying less than the average American. Lifestyle wise, $3mil makes no difference to him. He still has a theoretical $37 mil.

Now, let’s take off a zero. $4mil. So he pays $300k. Still has over $3mil. Break it down to $300k. He’d only have to pay about $20k. Still over 200k. Break it down to barely above American minimum wage: $30k. 7% would only be like $2100.

$3mil sounds like a lot to those of us who don’t have $3mil. But it’s nothing when you have tens of millions.

It seems that most people can’t comprehend the vast differences between $100k vs $1M vs $10mil vs $100 mil vs a billion.

Mind you, there are lots of billionaires. Individuals who have more money than entire countries.

Personally, I consider that level of wealth to be a domestic threat. But it’s only because I understand the reality of what billions can do.

Perspective is very important. Again, it seems a lot of people aren’t able to properly understand the differences in wealth tiers.

But anyway, on topic, Khabib will be just fine.

Bro It's mother Russia. They will give influential people money, land, positions of power but there are always strings attached. They want 100% of your loyalty and to be vocal about it to push their agenda

You think Putin really gives a shit about 3 million

Just like you come out the woods to celebrate their victories cause they got the sake religion as you. On a diferent continent.

Like someone from the philipned saying oh I'm so happy Pantoja won a title he is catholic I will praise Jesus and Marie.
You’re absolutely moronic if you think Putin’s press secretary is secretly calling people to call in other to tell Khabib to support Putin.

Khabib’s getting that call directly from Dimitri or Putin. Just as he always has.

You idiot,
quite the contrary I am quite irreligious , the difference with me being is that Im not hating someone because their belief system is different that mine.
For example I dont jump into every Sage Northcutt thread and shit on his appearance , his character , his family or his fighting style e-v-e-r-y s-i-n-g-l-e t-i-m-e ,when really my ulterior motive is that I dont like his Christianity... BTW just in case you are that thick, which you well could be , I dont hate him at all.

Back