Media Khabib Prediction on Islam vs Dan

- Dan's a good challenge but he's never fought someone like Islam before
- Questions how Dan will deal with Islam's wrestling and domination on the ground because he's only fought strikers in the past
- 99% chance Islam mauls him; 1% chance Dan lands a lucky punch

I don't see Dan being a threat for Islam unless somehow he keeps it standing which I don't see.

Hooker has 0 chance of winning, his only chance is surviving 3 rounds.

Hooker's best win was a disputed split decision against paul felder and a depleted gilbert burns.

Once islam gets a body lock on hooker it will be a 1 sided affair imo. War islam

he was invited to do a Q&A session with the public at a venue in the UK.
He showed up and did what he was scheduled to do.

He doesn't hit old men
He doesn't do illegal things
He doesn't need the attention
He is polite and full of grace & calm rational advice and thoughts.
He doesn't tweet endlessly give-me-attention "Me Me me" messages every PPV event because he is so needy and insecure that he cannot stand people talking about other fighters...

Cannot say the same of some of his opponents, one in particular.

Respectfully disagree all all points:
  • UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov posted a video of him and others in his entourage paying homeless people, but only if they could do pushups.
  • UFC 229: Khabib Nurmagomedov Jumps Into Crowd to Fight After Defeating Conor McGregor, Entourage Members Arrested
  • Kabib is doing commercials, interviews, and comments on everything, every chance he can. Khabib is active on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook....
  • He does not have to accept every invite to every Q+A, again, attention whore...that ego
  • Openly supports sharia Law - women do not finds this "full of grace & calm rational advice and thoughts"
The difference between Khabid and "some of his opponents, one in particular" is that Khabib retired. Despite retirering, he is desperate to stay relevant, thus the constant media appearances and comments on everything. Great fighter, no do doubt, one of the GOATS, but we don't need to hear from him everyday on every topic.

Jumping out of a cage and attacking people in the crowd is illegal
Jumping out of a cage contravenes no laws. It is not illegal. So that's that one.

He did launch himself at Dillon Danis, yes. But that I saw from numerous replays, he didn't actually make any significant contact at all (many many people around, plus much securty) and therefore it's not assault, and therefore not illegal. So that's that one.

Dillon Danis, on the other hand was recently arrested and charged with disorderly conduct after an incident that took place at the Beachcomber Bar and Grill in Seaside Heights N.J.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/9/...er-during-recent-arrest-bellator-mma-bjj-news

another angle where you can see him attempting to resist arrest / struggling against law enforcement :

He also fought with the Bouncer, and he struggled / fought with the arresting officers, which they could technically charge him with resisting arrest at the very least.

So....let's see now....what's the common factor behind these two incidents then?
Dillon 'Douchebag' Danis. Troublemaker, all-round idiot, and recently arrested for illegally fighting security staff and also 'struggling' with cops. a.k.a. Resisting arrest.

That is what.
Case proven.

You have a pleasant day now.

Last edited:
  • UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov posted a video of him and others in his entourage paying homeless people, but only if they could do pushups.
  • UFC 229: Khabib Nurmagomedov Jumps Into Crowd to Fight After Defeating Conor McGregor, Entourage Members Arrested
  • Kabib is doing commercials, interviews, and comments on everything, every chance he can. Khabib is active on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook....
  • He does not have to accept every invite to every Q+A, again, attention whore...that ego
  • Openly supports sharia Law - women do not finds this "full of grace & calm rational advice and thoughts"
The difference between Khabid and "some of his opponents, one in particular" is that Khabib retired. Despite retirering, he is desperate to stay relevant, thus the constant media appearances and comments on everything. Great fighter, no do doubt, one of the GOATS, but we don't need to hear from him everyday on every topic.
fair enough on some of your comments.

I predict khamzat will be more talked about after the fight, I like Islam but in terms of star power, his lack of aggression is why people don't like him like they like khabib or Khamzat.

In any event, Islam and the GOATWOLF on one card ? Not going to lie, this could be my most anticipated card of the year to date.

For a retired guy, Khabib cannot seem to STFU. Trying to stay relevant....not sure why, maybe an attention whore. Needs to continue to feed that ego.

This is such an idiotic post. Khabib, even retired, is the most influencial voice in all of MMA worldwide and many people want to interview him. So unless giving interviews = attention whoring, you are not making any sense at all.

But you are just an obsessed hater.

Sloppy work. You forgot that he burned a red light once, and that he farted in line at the airport.

Jumping out of a cage contravenes no laws. It is not illegal. So that's that one.

He did launch himself at Dillon Danis, yes. But that I saw from numerous replays, he didn't actually make any significant contact at all (many many people around, plus much securty) and therefore it's not assault, and therefore not illegal. So that's that one.

Dillon Danis, on the other hand was recently arrested and charged with disorderly conduct after an incident that took place at the Beachcomber Bar and Grill in Seaside Heights N.J.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/9/...er-during-recent-arrest-bellator-mma-bjj-news

He also fought with the Bouncer, and he struggled / fought with the arresting officers, which they could technically charge him with resisting arrest at the very least.

So....let's see now....what's the common factor behind these two incidents then?
Dillon 'Douchebag' Danis. Troublemaker, all-round idiot, and recently arrested for illegally fighting security staff and also 'struggling' with cops. a.k.a. Resisting arrest.

That is what.
Case proven.

You have a pleasant day now.

What kind of legal analysis is it? Ace Attorney-style? Ever heard of "assault" or "attempted battery"? I think launching yourself at people, at the very least, amounts to that.

Last edited:
For a retired guy, Khabib cannot seem to STFU. Trying to stay relevant....not sure why. Needs to continue to feed that ego.
He's on a live TV show getting interviewed, Dummy McDumbass. What is Khabib supposed to do? Just sit in silence like a mime? Every major damn MMA site thinks he's relevant and they continually interview him. He's simply answering their questions.

Islam will dominate hooker....and a bunch of clowns in this thread will just keep clowning in a new one. Life goes on.

I got Islam but Dan is a tough big ass LW. This will be no walk in the park, he gave Dustin 5 rounds of hell.

Islam will dominate hooker....and a bunch of clowns in this thread will just keep clowning in a new one. Life goes on.

I think if Hooker beats Islam, Islam should change his last name to Hooker out of humility and respect.

What kind of legal analysis is it? Ace Attorney-style? Ever heard of "assault" or "attempted battery"? I think launching yourself at people, at the very least, amounts to that.
it certainly was not Khabib's finest moment, which he readily attested to later. He admitted to losing control, but he was severely provoked by Danis. We all know he shouldn't have leapt from the cage.
But....he didn't actually hit anyone.
McGregor DID hit people and so did some of Khabib's team. McGregor makes a habit out of common assault & battery (including hitting a REFEREE at an event in Ireland) and there are plenty of other allegations too. Khabib's one-time loss of composure is small potatoes. He did not get arrested or charged so that tells you everything you need to know.

See this for clear evidence :

Yeah? Well I've also got a feeling which is probably stronger than your feeling that Dan gets mauled
I bet you have a raging feeling that left your underpants sticky.

Khabib will always say Islam will win not like he gonna be like yeah Dan Hooker smashes his jaw with punches round 1

Last edited:
He's on a live TV show getting interviewed, Dummy McDumbass. What is Khabib supposed to do? Just sit in silence like a mime? Every major damn MMA site thinks he's relevant and they continually interview him. He's simply answering their questions.

Does he have to accept every interview request? He is retired but It's almost like he is starved for attention.

For a retired guy, Khabib cannot seem to STFU. Trying to stay relevant....not sure why, Needs to continue to feed that ego.
Islam is not only his training partner also a life-long friend.

If someone asks him about his life-long friend and training partner, is he supposed to say "sorry I'm retired I don't have opinions anymore and I don't support my friends anymore" or...???????

Back