Khabib promisses not to hit McGregor too hard

I hope the UFC schedules him to fight the winner of Alvarez/Poirier and doesn't just keep him in limbo waiting for Conor to get off his ass.

He better get the fight to the ground. If he stands and bangs, even for a little, he will be KOed.
UnrulyAdoredFawn-size_restricted.gif
So what did you expect a terminator reaction? Your face has to move with the hard punches but either way, Khabib finished him like a sissy girl and that’s what matters most. Lol<{anton}>

Khabib will take Conor down first and wear him out and then he smash him like a tomato, but I’m sure Conor will tap to strikes and then retire for good. He then will move to a different country because Ireland won’t be kind to him anymore, not even Labove! Looooool

Well, he’s not lying. He’s pillow fisted. He’s not gonna hit anyone too hard.

Styles make fights, khabib takes him down and conor eventually gases

Lol! Title is clickbait and subtitles are incorrect.
What Khabib said:
"You (UFC) don't need to persuade me to fight Conor, just send me the contract. You will need to persuade him to fight, go, negotiate, tell him "He is not going to hit you too hard", make him fight me."

Khabib better promise not to hit the canvas too hard with his body when Conor sleeps him

Lol! Title is clickbait and subtitles are incorrect.
What Khabib said:
"You (UFC) don't need to persuade me to fight Conor, just send me the contract. You will need to persuade him to fight, go, negotiate, tell him "He is not going to hit you too hard", make him fight me."
It is not too different, either way Khabib is implying that McGregor is scared.

That is still 7:0, on the other hand McGregor is 2:2 in his last 4
Mcgregor only lost one mma fight in his last three. If your including a boxing match as well I think you have to count the pool match kahbib lost in the pub last week.

Mcgregor only lost one mma fight in his last three. If your including a boxing match as well I think you have to count the pool match kahbib lost in the pub last week.
Stop you dirty insinuations! Khabib is a faithful Muslim, he doesn't go to pubs!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back