Khabib SPIT on Conor after the tapout?? (GIF)

I though he was screaming at conor. not sold on the spitting bit need another angle

I love how helpless Conor looks the moment he gassed, suddenly trying to touch gloves and all, and ofcourse the end where he just stayed passive while Khabib isn't satisfied after choking him out.

I hope not. That's unsportsmanlike and dishonorable behavior. Khabib talks about that MMA is a sport that's about respect but you can't both complain about disrespect and be disrespectful. That's hypocrisy. Khabib should be better than Conor.

Not surprised that there are plenty of pathetic people here supporting such behavior.

If you watch the replay you can’t see it because Herb is in the way, but at that moment there is what sounds very much like a spitting noise, probably picked up from Herbs mic.

So yeah, seems that Khabib did spit on him.

If true, Conor deserved it.
The majority of this thread thinks spitting on someone when they're down is cool if seriously provoked, on TV after you beat him up and made a fool of him? Just brings yourself down to his level. No honor there. I don't think he did that there's no evidence. Spitting is a character thing. I don't think Khabib is a piece of shit so fuck this thread. The gif ended that abruptly for a reason.

Conor deserved worse IMHO. Conor went beyond personal in pre fight conferences. I agree with everyone that Khabib has some shady people behind him but Conor was classless leading up to the fight. Conor got what he wanted. He got in Khabib's head. I don't think Conor will make that mistake again.

I don't condone any of these actions.
That said Conor and his team attacked Khabib before the fight, scrapping bottom of the barrel in terms of insults.
This is one of those few times when all this shit was full deserved. I only feel bad that Khabib and his team might have problems because of this.

Conor has FINALLY been humbled by a proper opponent.
Diaz humbled him but Diaz is not top Lightweight.
This was a massacre that should have happened long ago.

At least Conor has a bunch of Proper Twelve to heal that loss.

I'm dedicating the rest off my night to reminding everyone about DERRICK LEWIS
Lewis is a bum, dude got lucky he fought the dumbest Russian to ever live. Lewis was getting owned, because the guy is a terrible fighter with no tank and no skill.

Conor's lead-up to fights is worse than that. I don't usually appreciate a complete lack of respect from competitors, but if anyone was asking for it, it was Conor.

Khabib should have held himself above Conor's antics, but Conor's pretty gross, so it's hard to feel bad for him.

obstructed view. pretty sure he yelled at him. but until i see another angle....

Maybe mcgregor didn't do enough visualisation? I mean how else could the greatest of all time lose so badly? This man mcgregor who's just recently promoted by the ufc president as comparable to Ali?
Maybe the russians poisoned him actually?

Maybe he was never really that good?

He deserved the spit. He deserved a shit in the face.

Disgusting

Imagine the sponsors the owners of WME seeing the guy who just defended his belt spot in his opponent .

What about the casuals

This sends a Bad message that once the fight is over the winner can spit on his opponent and let's see what gets done about it.

I think he was just cussing at him.

If he did though then that's really low.

Back